Kirishima and Uraraka

Eiji was up next. The crowd seemed bigger than the last performance.
He grew slightly nervous. Izuku noticed hand gently touches his hand.
"You'll do great, I know you will." He said full heartedly. A reason why Eiji liked him so much. It's heard to find someone genuinely kind. The red head smiled and nodded. He squeezed Izuku's hand for a a bit before stepping on stage towards the center.

(Lowkey the ending was really cute)

(This was great but it was short, but I thought it would've fit)

When the song ended, the audience cheered, though the ladies cheered louder. Who could blame them? He's one hell of a man.

/////

It was Uraraka's turn. She was the most excited and confident out of everyone. In all honesty she probably worked the hardest too.
The Burnett turned around holding up a peace sign before skipping on the stage. She accidentally trips in front of everyone making the crowd gasp. But she lifted a thumbs up making everyone cheer once again.

(2:28)

The whole crowed roared with joy and excitement. It seemed like this is their first time seeing a dance like this. Izuku was so proud that he couldn't help but run on stage to give Ochaco a hug.
The audience awe's at the small moment. "You did amazing!" He whispered to her then runs back to the curtains.