Performance!

Today of finally the day that the Dance department performs for the school. Almost everyone woke up early to get ready.
And I say almost every one.

"Izuku! Wake up!" Todoroki whispered loudly while gently shaking his roommates shoulder. It wasn't working. Izuku looked so peaceful that it would be a sin to wake him up, but Shoto must do what he has to do.
His oxygen tank was still on so Izuku must be breathing. It was hard to tell. Shoto leaned in closer to listen to his breathing. "Hello?" He whispered.

That's when Izuku threw his arms around his roommate in a tight look which he can't break out of. Shoto tried nudging multiple times but couldn't move. For a fragile looking guy he was strong as hell. Not to mention sleeps like a log.
Shoto felt his heart race quickly. To be honest he liked being held like this. He felt safe and warm. Yet his heart felt like it was going to burst.

The half and half took out his phone and texted Ochaco. He has her number because Izuku put it in just in case he wasn't available, or emergencies.

This was an emergency.

////

Uraraka was sound asleep in her bed snoring peacefully. Her roommate was over her not knowing what to do. Momo tried shaking her, but it didn't work.
She looked around the room for something to make loud noise with, and her eyes wondered to the kitchen. There's a pan and a smaller pan...
That'll do.

Momo quickly grabs the pans from the kitchen and closes her eyes before slamming the objects together. Within 5 seconds her roommate rolled off her bed, scared out of her mind.
Uraraka stumbles on her feet and puts her hands on the taller girl's shoulders. "Why...?" She said weakly. Momo smiles nervously.

"Today's the performance!"

Uraraka groans and falls on top her pillow face first. Then she gets a texted messages. She still had her face in the pillow trying to grab her phone. Momo slowly grabs her roommate's phone and places it in her reach. Once Uraraka finally grabbed it, she lifts her head up.

Todoroki:
            There's a bit of a situation.
5 minutes ago:

The Burnett's eyes widen. Did something happen to Izuku? To be ill in any day it just had to be today. A rush of adrenaline fills her body as she gets ready as fast as she could.
"Is everything okay?" Momo asked worriedly. Ochaco fumbles with putting on her shoes while stepping out the door.

"I don't know!" She yells out running down the hall. She really hopes that Izuku is okay.

////

Kirishima and Bakugo where both sound asleep in their beds. Since it was the weekend their alarms don't go off.
It seemed like the blonde was tossing and turning quite a bit.
-
Katsuki is in a dark room. The only thing he could see is his body and nothing else. The silence was so death like it made his breathing sound loud. Then he heard a voice.

"Kacchan?"

Katsuki snapped his head towards the sound. "Deku?" He calls out.

"Kacchan! It's so dark, can you turn on the light?" Izuku said.

"I don't see the light switch..." Katsuki mumbles to himself until he sees on from across the room. The blonde runs for it and practically slaps it on.
The room is white now, and Izuku was standing in the middle. Katsuki smiles. He was relieved that he wasn't alone in the room and he starts walking towards the green haired boy. But Izuku walked past him like he didn't exist. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows.