Auditions

School is almost over. That means, for the people who want to join A.U they have to have there auditions. If you did good on the written exam then that's great, but it all comes down to if you know how to dance. Izuku has been nervous all week. He really wants to show that he could dance, and at the same time he wants to curl up in a ball and hide. But All Might said that he believed in him, and that's all the reassurance he needed.

Izuku was at the front of the University. Many people from far and wide were walking inside while he just stands to admire it all.
This was it. All of his dreams start here. He starts to walk towards the entrance. He also has his blind stick with him as well. He as to bring it with him in large areas that have a lot of people to be safe. While he was walking a girl with brown, short hair walked in front him. She was walking backwards taking a good look. Probably messing with him. Izuku stopped walking. "You should probably walk forward Miss. it's dangerous." He said. The girl freaked out.

"Wha!?! You're not blind!?" She yelled out. Izuku laughed nervously. Here we go again.

"I am. I can only see with one eye, but it's not the best either." He explained. The girl puts her hands together.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! I've never seen a blind person before with a blind stick, so I was just curious." She apologized. He could tell her words were genuine.

"It's okay. I understand." Izuku smiled. The girl sighed in relief before laughing it off.

"So, you're auditioning to this school too?" She asked. Izuku nodded shyly. She smiled.

"That's awesome! Same here! Let's do our best!" She went in for a fist pump, but it took a few seconds for Izuku to respond to that. No one ever high fives him, especially fist pump. "See you there!" She waved, running inside the school. Izuku smiled.
What a nice girl. Maybe they could be friends in the future.

Thoughts aside, Izuku took a deep breath before heading inside the school. It was even bigger inside. It almost felt like a dream. While walking inside, it wasn't as crowded as he thought it be. That's because people were keeping there distance, and at the same time analyzing him. Even with out sight Izuku can see there eyes were on him. Has no one seen a blind person before? People that don't fully understand what being blind means always quick to judge. Being blind isn't just seeing pitch black. Some can see shapes, shadows, have extreme double vision, anything that would prevent them from seeing correctly. Not only that, people pity him, and he hated that the most.

Did he walk into the wrong school?

Does he know where he's going?

Why would they let a blind kid got to this school?

Man, I'm sure great full that I can see. Poor kid.

They don't know anything about him. How can they say those things if they don't know?
While Izuku was walking his stick hit something from his right. He turned to see a certain pissed off blonde there. "Watch where you're going! Deku!" He yelled. Everyone stared thinking the same thing. Why would you say that to a blind person? But Izuku was a little bit happy. Even though Katsuki was the biggest asshole he meet, he didn't treat him like everyone else. Izuku couldn't help but laugh. "Huh? What are you laughing at?" Katsuki growled.

"Sorry Kacchan! Haha.. I'll be more careful." He smiled. Bakugo didn't know what to say to that, so he just shrugged.

"You better." Katsuki mumbled. "Why are you going so slow? The auditions are about to start! Are you trying to be late?!" He grabs Izuku's arm and started dragging him to the dance room. It was kinda confusing at first, but at that moment it was like he was the Kacchan that Izuku knew when they were little.

In this school, there are different types of departments. The music, dance, art, theater, and culinary. Depending on what you want to major in, you'll end up in those departments. Since Izuku is in the dance department, everyone that is in there will got to dance room, while the other departments go to there main rooms as well. When he finally got to the room, it was amazing. The mirrors were very tall and the floor looked waxed and polished. Everyone in there were amazed. Then there was a voice.

"YEAHHHHHH!! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Yelled a man making his way to the middle of the room. He had long blonde hair, sunglasses and a mustache. Izuku fan boy gasped.

"It's Present mic! He's such a great singer and Tango dancer. I can't believe we're in the same room. His dancing skills are very-" Izuku started mumbling, but that was short lived when Bakugo flicked his head.

"Stop that it's distracting." He whispered. Izuku rubbed his head. That hurt more than it should've.
Present Mic a small dance and ended it with a pose.

"WELCOME TO A.U, THE DANCE DEPARTMENT! I AM GLAD TO SEE ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL ARTISTS HERE TODAY TO SHOW OFF YOUR WONDERFUL DANCE SKILLS!" The teacher yelled. It wasn't even a huge room. No one knows why he's screaming like that. Well, it's another reason why he's a great singer, his vocals range is phenomenal. Then the teacher pulls out a hat out of no where. "IN THIS HAT YOU WILL PICK OUT A NUMBER AND THAT IS WHEN YOU GO! NOW COME ON!" He yelled. Everyone made a line to get a number from the hat. When it came to Izuku's turn he was nervous. He pulled out a number from the hat. 16. That's a close number, but he honestly wanted to be one the last ones to go. He walked away to stand by Katsuki and looked at his paper. 15.

"What are you looking at, nerd?"

"Oooh nooo Kacchan. I can't see anything! It's dark." Izuku joked.

"Bull shit! Don't be pulling those jokes." Katsuki growled.

((I'll be separating the performances in different chapters so you can bare with me.))