Midoriya

While Izuku was about to go he puts away his blind stick. Present Mic grabs his wrist.
"Hey kid, do you want me to tell the students to back up so you can have more room." He asked. Izuku smiled politely.

"No thank you, I can see and I can't see, it's a long story. But there's no need." He replied. The teacher nodded then lets go. Izuku gave him the thumbs up and walked to the middle of the room. Everyone started to whisper. Damn those whispers where like nails on a chalkboard, because he knew that they were talking about him. Izuku was so engraved into his own mind that he didn't even notice the music was started. "AH! Can you play that again? I wasn't paying attention." He yelled. The whispers became larger and louder and it was hurting him. His breathing was getting faster. They needed to stop. It's suffocating him.

"HEY CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!! I CANT HEAR MYSELF THINK! GOD YOU GUYS WHISPER SO LOUD!!" Bakugo screamed. The room went silent, and so did the whispers. Izuku finally could breath. Thank god Katsuki had a short temper. Now he could hear the music that's all playing clearer than the sun.
((3:10))

Everyone watched in awe. This was definitely different from compared to the other dances. No one expected that. Then again they didn't know he was completely blind either, but that's still non of their business. When Izuku was done people almost forgot to clap because they thought there was more. Well, everyone had to have a short audition, it's just that they wanted to see more. His dance was fun, so was the music. It made everyone else want to dance too. Izuku felt relieved and happy. He honestly didn't care to prove everyone wrong about underestimating him in the beginning. He was just happy that he got to dance and everyone enjoyed it.
Then there was Katsuki
He didn't cheer like the rest. He actually never clapped for any of the dancers when they auditioned, but after Izuku danced he felt some what heart broken. After all this time, he thought Izuku was hopeless. When they were little even with eyesight he was hopeless, but he was still an amazing dancer. Katsuki had always thought Izuku looked so graceful while dance ballet. He couldn't dance like that even if it saved his life. Then when Izuku couldn't dance anymore it hurt Katsuki. Watching your friend getting hurt was something he couldn't bare seeing. That's why he started to become cold towards him. Though Izuku was still kind. And he hated that. He hated it so much that he fell in love with him. He wanted to take care of him and do everything for him, overall spoil him. It gotten to the point where he didn't want Izuku to follow his dreams and though it wasn't possible. But today in that moment. Katsuki knew he was wrong about everything. Izuku is an amazing dancer.

Everyone there started to gang up on Izuku to ask him questions.

"How did you do that without seeing?!"

"Did you choreograph yourself or did you wing it!?"

"That was amazing! You should be my dancer partner!"

"Are you single!?"

"You're eyes are so big and pretty!"

Now there weren't even questions anymore. Izuku smiled nervously, not being able to reply to anyone. "EVERYONE STOP CROWDING HIM!!" The blue haired guy from earlier yelled in the the sea of people. Eiji was trying to push people away. "YEAH! YOU GUYS!" He yelled with. Katsuki watched as everyone was still trying to get to Izuku. His Izuku. He didn't care anymore about the dance. He just wanted him to himself. These people didn't deserve to be near Izuku.

"DEKU!! DON'T GET TOO COCKY BECAUSE EVERYONE IS PRAISING YOU! NERD!" Katsuki started to push everyone that was in his way until he got to the center. The teacher was practically trampled by the crowd, unable to restore order. Then Katsuki finally pulled Izuku out of the crowed. "I hope you're not getting ahead of yourself. These people are just doing this because you're handicapped." He said. Izuku didn't respond, he just fell into Katsuki's arms without a word. "Hey! Get up you idiot!" Katsuki tried to pull him away but something was off. Izuku was very warm. Too warm. Katsuki lifted Izuku's head. He has a fever, and not only that he fainted. This really wasn't good. No one even noticed that he fainted. They're all idiots.