Time is ticking

"I think I should confess something."
Kirishima said. He was hesitant to speak more.

"You can't say that and not say anything afterwards." Katsuki said annoyedly.

The red head takes a deep breath.
"When Deku, Uraraka and I went to the restaurant before the first day of school. There were pretty bad guys that knew me and bothered us... Those guys attend E.U.
I was supposed to attend there too, but I really wanted to go here, so I took the chance. After I gave them the news I was shunned from that group ever since." He fiddled with his hands, not making any eye contact with anyone.

Everyone looked at him for a moment. Not knowing what to say.
"Wait... So you're telling me that these guys, who are no longer your friends. Could've possibly taken Deku?" Uraraka asked in confusion. Eiji shrugged nervously.

"Who are they anyways? Where you a gangster?"
Todoroki asked.

Kirishima turned red and shakes his head.
"No I was... We were work mates at a place. And we werreeee. I was-"

"Spill it!" Katsuki yelled.

"I was-"

//////

"A MALE STRIPPER!?!" Izuku yelled. Toga nodded and laughed.

"Yup! I think his group was called Red Riot. It was something that they all did for money at that time. But the club was shut down because some of the workers there were minors. Then all became hosts after that." She explained. Izuku looked like he was about to faint. How come he's hearing this now?
Now that he actually thinks about it though. It kinda made sense on why Eiji had so much sex appeal. Especially when he danced.

"But he stopped after College, right? That means he was doing this in high school." His heart felt pretty heavy. Toga sighs.

"Apparently. This is just what I over heard. Poor thing." She said.

Izuku couldn't even imagine what it would be like to have to work that job to earn money. No disrespect towards erotic entertainers, but it seemed like Eiji wasn't dancing because he wanted too. It must've been tough for him.

There was a knock at the door. When it opened, Dabi walks in with food in a tray. There were a lot of vegetables and fruits, maybe too much. They were all differently cooked dishes.
He walks over to the bed and places it in front of Izuku, who was a bit shocked.
"I wasn't sure what to give you so I gave you some options. Don't thank me." He mumbles.
Izuku blinks for a moment then smiles.

"Will you be mad at me if I said thank you?" He asked jokingly.

Dabi turned his back. "Yes, now eat."

"Aww look at that. He's being shy." Toga cooed making fun of him. Dabi turned back around with a blush across his face.

"Shut your mouth!" He yelled. Toga giggles and whispers to Izuku. "He gets mad like that when he's embarrassed." She said. Izuku chuckles.

"What did you say to him!?"

Toga gets up from her chair and starts skipping to the door. "Oh! I forgot to do something important! Gotta go!" She said before slamming the door shut.

"What did she say!?" Dabi looks at Izuku with a worried look.
The green haired boy just laughed making Dabi just slum in a chair in defeat.

"She's such a handful. Don't be friends with her when you go back to your school." He said crossing his arms.

"You three seem pretty close, huh?" Izuku said. Dabi shrugs.

"I guess you can say that. We all just so happened to meet freshman year." He said. Izuku straightens his back.