Feeling something

Neito walks into his dorm room.
The floor is clean and spotless, no trash every or paint. Sun shining through the window, bright enough to light up the room.
He doesn't even remember the last time his room was like this. Izuku has been coming here almost everyday to check up on him and to make sure everything was clean. It became a normal ritual at this point. He's never felt so cared for in his life.

The blonde looked around the room once again. Izuku should be coming soon. Maybe he should make some tea.
He walks over to his kitchen and opens the cabinet. His hand reaches out for a cup but once he grabs it, it drops. It shatters all over the floor and counter as Neito stares in shock. He could've sworn that he held on to that cup as tight as possible. Now that he thinks about it. His hand feels a bit strange.

"Neitokun?" A voice called out behind him. He turns to see Izuku standing at the door way with a worried look on his face. The crash of the cup must've distracted him from the door being open.

"I-uhh..." The blonde stands there nervously, unable to figure out what to say.
"Oops?" He says with a tight smile, then starts grabbing the broken pieces of the cup.

"DON'T!!"
Izuku drops his bags at the front of the door and rushes towards his friend. Neito quickly drops the shards while Izuku grabs a broom and pan to clean up the mess. "You'll cut yourself." He says while sweeping.

Neito felt this weight of sadness pile on to his shoulders. He felt so useless, but he doesn't want to make Izuku to know. "Ah! You're so sweet Izuchan. Why can't you just marry me already?" He says (half) jokingly.

"I'm still a freshman in college, Senpai." Izuku said, but quickly shuts his mouth, looking surprised.
The two guys looked at each other.

A small smirk cracked onto the blondes face. "You called me... Senpai?" He lets out a chuckle.

Izuku blushed. "It was an accident! It's just that you seem so mature and you're older than me too!" He says frantically. Neito pats him on the head to calm down the shorter male.

"Haha! It's okay! I kinda liked it. No one has ever called me Senpai before." He said. Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"Never? Not even at grade school?"

Neito's smile loosen. A flash back to when he was a kid. He was in a hospital room with books all around him and a TV in the ceiling. On the screen was a women dancing ballet as the much younger Neito watches it with glee.
"Never." He said quietly.
"But anyways! How was class?" Neito asked and leans back to the counter.

"Pretty good! Well.. At least for some people." Izuku walks to grab his bag from the front door and starts pulling out food. The blonde looked excited. He loves Izuku's cooking. "Our Teacher made us pick in a hat for a type a dance we would learn to perform at the cultural festival."

"Wow that's cool! What did you get?"

"Remember Todoroki? Well him and I got Tango, so we're partners on that. It's gonna be interesting since we're both guys." Izuku chuckles. Neito felt his temple throb a bit. Of course Izuku was going to dance with a handsome guy like him. Just the thought of it makes him upset.

"Is that so?" Neito had a tight smile.

"Yup! Coco got Silk which I think is super cool, but kinda dangerous. Kirishima got Tap dancing, and Kacchan got ballet." Izuku laughs nervously, "You should've seen the look on his face when he pulled that paper out of the hat."

~~~

Katsuki grips on the the small piece of paper tightly. His glare looked like he was going to make it burst into flames.
Eiji and Uraraka looked over his shoulder to see. They both felt a nervous chill in there spine. Half of them felt sorry for the blonde, and another felt sorry for themselves because shit was going to hit the fan.