XXXII. Black Laced Lingerie And Stilettos

Zacznij od początku

"Fine, but hurry up sweetheart. Big guy here wants to be pressed inside you until he explodes," I tease while I close my eyes. I'm tempted to peek but I know it would discourage her, since she's put a lot of thought into this.

"No peeking Allen," I can hear her playful warning near the bed. What the hell is she doing? I hear the sound of her duffel bag being opened, making me curious as a cat. When I suddenly hear the sound of clicking heels, I can't conceal the amused smile that comes across my face.

"Okay, open your eyes handsome," she says seductively with a hint of nervousness. When I open my eye, my breath catches, never imagining she'd be dressed the way she is right now. Heather is wearing matching lingerie, the sexy kind. Black laced transparent bra, exposing her hardened nipples underneath and a black laced G-string thong. Oh my fucking God!

That isn't what gets me so hard it hurts. When I move my eyes further down her body, I notice the black garter belt and laced stockings enveloping her long toned legs. Finally to finish off the look, a pair of black stilettos. Looking like a center fold from a Playboy magazine, she looks breathtakingly beautiful, placing an ear-to-ear grin on my face. The fact that she did all this for me makes it a million times better.

"Wow Hev, you look amazing. Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, the list goes on and on baby," I gaze into her eyes, itching to touch her.

"Really?" she asks, biting her bottom lip while climbing on top of me, pleased with my compliments.

"Of course my love," I grin, putting my hands on her bare hips, squeezing them tenderly with anticipation.

Heather leans down while lovingly pressing her lips to mine, giving me chills down my spine. I slowly slide my hands up her sides and around onto her back. When she starts grinding herself on me once again, I can't contain myself anymore. I reach behind her and unclasp her bra was haste. When her bra comes undone, I pull at the straps, tossing it to the side. Heather giggles playfully as she grabs my face to kiss more aggressively, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I reach up between us as I cup her firm breasts within my large hands. God I love these things. They perfectly fit in my hands like they were made just for me. I flick her nipples with my thumbs making her moan while she rolls her head back with tightly closed eyes.

When she rubs herself against my hardened shaft I let out a growl of frustration. I just want to be inside her already, but I know she's wanting to be sexy with me right now. I'll be patient because I know without a doubt that when she's done with her show, she's going to ride me like her life depends on it.

"Mmm baby, you're so damn sexy when you grind on top of me like this," I groan, digging my fingertips into the soft skin of her hips, making her cry out in pleasure.

"I'm glad you like it so far baby, but I've got so much more planned for you tonight," she moans as her breathing starts to accelerate. When she slowly slides off of me and onto the floor, she spreads my legs so she can nestle between them as she grabs my erected shaft in her hand. As she wraps her swollen lips around the tip, I damn near lose it right then. I groan in pleasure, wrapping my fingers in her long hair. Holding it up in one hand so it's out of the way, I gently caress her face with the other while she sensually sucks my shaft. I watch her work her magic and feel so many raw emotions for her even in this state. She's doing all of this to please me.

"I love you Heather," I tell her softly in a raspy voice. She looks up at me through her lashes and pulls me out of her mouth.