sixty

i open my eyes a bit, and see the yellow sun seeping through the windows. i yawn, and turn around. did minseok turn on the heat last night? it's so hot. i snuggle into the fluffy blankets, and try to move into fetus position, but something stops my knees.

i open my eyes again, and scream seeing hair. but the person covers my mouth. "relax sooah it's me." baekhyun smiles. "i just came by to see you for a bit." he whispers. "you shouldn't be here." i whisper back. he wraps his arms around my waist, snuggling into my chest. "i just... i've been thinking and i need you in my life." i notice his pink hair.

"...why is your hair pink?" "because i'm taking you, and we're leaving." "huh?" he looks up at me with puppy eyes before flashing a mischievous smile. "c'mon let's go." he opens my window and jumps onto the floor. "where are we going? and why can't we just leave through the front door like normal people?" "because i'm sneaking you away. hurry before we get caught."

"i don't even have shoes in here baekhyun." "i have two pairs of shoes for you, two pairs of clothes, and two pairs of pajamas. hurry up, now." i grab my phone, but he comes back in and stops me, "don't take your phone. we're going undercover." he throws me over his shoulder, grabbing my glasses as he leaves my room. he goes to the backyard, and leaves through the gate.

"baekhyun i'm so confused why are we-" "shh." he opens the passenger side car and pushes me in. he gets in quickly and starts driving.

i whip back a bit from the speed. i look at baekhyun like he's crazy. "baekhyun slow down!! why are you even doing this??" i put on my seat belt and pull it far enough so it locks.

"i'm... eloping with you." he turns to me before looking back at the road. speechless, i just stare at him. i mean... i loved baekhyun, but i wasn't ready to commit yet.

"wait baekhyun i don't know about this." "don't worry. you won't regret it. i won't either." he starts to slow down to a normal speed. "...did you ask kyungsoo?" i mumble. 

"no. but he can deal with it later."

(omggg bro i'm scared to write the rest of the story like the end will be so bad i'm so sorry)