Teaser

What is Love?

Love is an emotion

Love is mind

Love is hate

Love is fear

Love is heartbreak

Love is survival

Love is death

Love is everything.....

So when my literature teacher asked me what is Love at first I didn't know what to say because I never been in love...nor experience it before. I used to think that love was fake...because I never had anyone love me before, I didn't think I was capable of being loved or even loving back, but that all changed when I met her.

Lauren Jauregui.

She was different than anyone I ever met, to anyone who saw her you'd think she's just an average girl, but to me, she was my world. I know that sound cringey, and you may think I'm being dramatic. But I never met anyone like Lauren. I never had many friends so when she came into my life she changed everything...she changes my perspective on things...the way I see the world...the way I see people...the way I see myself.

I was never confident in myself...I used to hate the way I looked but then Lauren she made me feel better, she made me see myself better. How? I have no clue. But if you ask if she came into my life for the better or for worse. I'll say worse. Because even though I love her and hate to say that I hate her as well.

Can love turn into hate?

Yes, Yes it can.

Can love fade?

Yes, it can.

Can you love and hate someone at the same time? I think so...I mean...I know so. Because Lauren Jauregui wasn't just an angel sent from above, she was the demon that pulled me under......

New Book

Follow: @eclipse.jauregui  on Instagram for more updates on my books!!!