Sleeping with a celebrity leads to

Lauren Jauregui caught cheating on Boyfriend Ty Dolla sign last night with a girl!

Lauren Jauregui leaving a night club with a girl!!!

Is Lauren Jauregui cheating on Ty Dolla Sign

I open my eyes to the sun shining on my face. I rolled over closing my eyes again trying to go back to sleep until I felt arms wrap around me.

My eyes snapped open. I looked down to see pale arms around my waist. What the fuck?

Who did I sleep with last night?

Ok, calm down y/n. Maybe you didn't break your re-virgining deal. Maybe you just came home with some random person and fell asleep.

Please let that be true. I pulled the over up and I was indeed naked.

Great just great. I decided to make a deal with God and the one second I get drunk and I break it.

Taking a deep breath I moved the arm slowly off of me. I tried to get out of bed but I felt pain between my thighs. I'm sore.

I sat up letting my legs dangle off the bed, and looked behind me to see a girl. She was fast asleep. She looked pretty familiar.

I quickly stood up ignoring the pain and found my clothes I slowly but quickly put on my underwear and quickly put on my dress.

"Do you want me to zip your dress up before you go?" I heard a raspy voice. "Oh um, no, I'm good" I grabbed my heels. "Let me Help you" she stands up I quickly looked away. Not wanting to see her naked. But surprisingly she was wearing a tank top and panties.

She places a hand on my hip slowly zipping the dress up. But she stopped midway. She squeezed my hip. "would you like to wear something more comfortable?"

"I really don't have time-"

"I want to say thank you for last night" I furrowed my eyebrows "what?"

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have made it home last night"

I furrowed my eyebrows she chuckles. "You don't remember? You called me an Uber and since we live in the same neighborhood you rode with me. You comfort me while I was going through a shitty break up"

"Oh um you're welcome" she shakes her head. "Here you go" she hands me a pair of sweats and a tank top. "Thank you....um?"

"Lauren"

"Lauren...I'm Y/n" I extended my hand. "I remember"

I quickly got dressed in the bathroom that was connected to her room. Once I was done I walked out. "We'll see ya"

She waves with a frown. "You are ok right?" She nods "yeah"

I nod before walking out of the room. "Hey y/n!"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell anyone what we did ok?" I furrowed my eyebrows "why would I do that?"

"Because I'm a famous celebrity who was caught walking out the club with you last night. So please don't say anything"

I smiled "ok" I walked fully out the room once I made it outside I heard a snap. I looked up to see a man a camera. Several men actually.

"Who are you! Are you Laurens new girlfriend?!"

I slowly backed up.

What if the church sees this?

I can't let this get out.

Especially since I slept with a girl.

I quickly walked back inside the house.

"Lauren!"

"Yeah?" She jogs down the stairs. "You have company"

She looks out of the room. "God damn it!" She curses under her breath. "This can't get out....my church will find out and they'll know I slept with someone"

"Ok and?"

"I'm supposed to be re-Virgining myself. And if they find out that I slept with someone. And that someone is a girl they'll going to kick me out. Not to mention you're a celebrity basically the devil in their eyes"

"They followed us to my place y/n. I'm pretty sure something is already out now. I'm sorry" I frowned "Great"

"This is what sleeping with a celebrity leads to"......