MCLTNS (3)

"Oh my god! you know you still look the same" Lauren says pointing to the year book picture of me. I groaned "I looked horrible!"

"No you didn't. I think this the best picture you took in high school for the year book. Do you remember freshman year!" She laughs I hit her shoulder "don't bring that up!"

"Freshman yearbook pic? I want to see!" Camila says I groaned "let me go find it!" Lauren hops up and running upstairs. I looked up to see Dinah raising an eyebrow at me "What?"

"Really flirting with her in front of her fiancé?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking over at Camila who was staring down at the year book. I walked over to the blonde pulling her into the kitchen. "We was not flirting! I'm over her 100 percent"

"Really?"

"yes"

"Then explain to me why you randomly just put on the necklace she gave you back in junior year" I huffed "I'm wearing everyone jewelry! I'm trying to be nice here!" She hums making me roll my eyes.

"I'll be honest with you...when we went to college and we broke up I was extremely hurt. Yes I didn't get into a relationship right then and there but I didn't get into one because I'm still hung up on Lauren! I did it because I needed to find myself! A 4 year relationship is exhausting...I don't think I can get into a committed relationship because it's a lot of work!"

"No it's not-"

"Shut up. At the age I am now everyone wants to get married and have kids and all I want to do is have fun, make a lot of money and get laid once in awhile!" She nods. "So What have you been doing in these 10 years"

"Having sex, studying, and living my life"

"That don't sound that bad" I heard Normani say as she jumped onto the counter. "Oh yeah? I slept with my boss so I can get this case that would make my reputation even better wether I lose or not"

"You slept with your boss?" I looked over to see Ally.

Great.

"I regret it I really do. But I've did way worse so I really can't complain. So guys stop pushing Lauren in my face. I've moved on, I might not be engaged or married with kids, but I've moved on and I want you guys to respect that" I spoke knowing the girls were judging me in a way.

Especially Normani, she was always the hardest on me when it came to my life, she always wanted what's best for me. Which is why she would judge the stupid shit i did in the past.

"Moved on from what?" Lauren walks in looking down at the year book from freshman year. "Nothing" we all said. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Really? You slept with your boss?" Normani whispers in my ear. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go ice skating!"

"Let's find y/n a husband or a wife!" Normani says hopping off the counter. "Husband or a wife? What did I walk into?" Lauren chuckles. "Y/n here needs to get into a relationship because she is a 30 year old woman who will be losing her eggs pretty soon if someone don't impregnate her" I rolled my eyes.

Lauren nods staring at me "Let's go get y/n a man!"

"Or a woman!" Dinah says.

I frowned not wanting to do this. Did they seriously not hear me say that I'm not ready for an relationship?

"Guys no!" I yelled. "I'm perfectly fine single!"

"I want some nieces and nephews now come on!" Dinah picks me up and running out the house. I groaned as we made it to the van.

"Guys Really, I'm not down with this. I just want to have a Christmas dinner without you guys getting into my love life"

They didn't listen they just hop into the van. Lauren places a hand on my shoulder "this is going to be fun. You're going to find someone special tonight!"

Great.

____

"So you're a doctor?" I asked awkwardly to the guy sitting next to me. "Yeah...I've been one for 2 years now. Your friends tell me you're a lawyer" I glared at the 6 girls who all gave me thumbs up except for Lauren and Camila who were both engaged in a conversation. I could feel the sexual tension all the way from here"

"Yeah..."

"Your friends made you do this huh?"

"What no! I really want to talk to you!"

He chuckles "it's ok...I can tell you're really not into this" I bite my lip "I'm sorry I'm just not looking for a relationship right now, those assholes over there want me to get into a relationship so we all can be married and have kids!"

"Where's the fun in that" he says taking a swing of his beer. I smiled. "You're not looking for a wife any time soon?" I asked he shakes his head. "Nope"

"Great come with me to the bathroom" I hopped off the stool. "Really?"

"Are you judging me?"

"Nope I'm down"

Dinah p.o.v

"Look at them. Where are they going" Normani face palm herself "she'll never get a husband sleeping with someone in the first night....it's not even a date!"

"Camila and I slept with each other on the first date and look where we are now" Lauren says wrapping her arms around the brunette who blushes. "Stop telling everyone that! We agreed on the 7th date" Camila chuckles.

"I slept with my husband on the first date and he turned out to be an abusive asshole" I looked over at Ariana. Who sipped on her drink. "I'm sorry about that"

"I'm over it" she shrugs.

"I'm worried about y/n guys. She's lonely!"

"She isn't lonely Dinah! She's just single" Ally corrected me "and we all should respect that"

"I refuse to stand out here while she have sex with an complete stranger someone get her!" Normani says.

"I'll go get her" I huffed......

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️