Sorry Not Sorry

"3 years ago I went to an all-girls high school. I got bullied by almost everyone there, because of the way I looked and the way I acted...you see I'm not going to say I was fat but I wasn't skinny and I guess it wasn't acceptable at my school so they bullied me.

I left because it got so bad...when I left I decided to do something with myself...I started exercising and meditating to clear my mind....I started getting involved with the environment and in my free time I started to write songs and produce my own music with the help of my uncle Jon...and now I'm here...I Uh just want to say thank you to my uncle and my best friend Camila for being here for me when no one else was" I paused waving at the two sitting next to each other. "I also want to thank all the girls who bullied me...because without them I wouldn't have got the motivation to do what I love...I wouldn't be here right now. And I want to thank all of me y/fb/n (your fan base name) for being there for me and never leaving my side...and voting for me thank you all and thank you for this beauty I love you all!" I chuckle before grabbing a hold of my dress and walking off stage.

I walked back to my seat and sat down. "Holy fuck y/n this is your 5th award!" Camila smacks my arm "I know it's amazing right I'm starting to run out of speeches" I chuckled "You're Like Beyoncé 2.0" she chuckles I roll my eyes "Don't compare me to her I'm not on her level"

"I'm proud of you y/n"

"Thanks, Jon" I gave him a hug.

After like 20 minutes of watching different celebrities get their rewards and perform a specific Duo caught my attention.

They had just won best group/duo award.

Camila grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Interlocking our fingers together as I watched the two familiar girls walk on stage.

"Mila?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are they- how are they?"

"I don't know" the two girls walked in front of the mic. "Oh my god this is so unbelievable I can believe we won this" the blonde speaks into the mic with a smile on her face. "We really don't have a speech because we weren't expecting this award but Uh, I want to say thank you to my mom and dad and all of my Siblings" she smiles "without you guys I probably wouldn't be up here"

"Don't forget our fans! You all are so special to us and I'm so overjoyed to be up here..of course, I want to thank my family as well. I remember sitting in my room with Dinah and writing little songs and performing it to our families....and now we're actually here on stage holding this award and god this is just...it feels like a dream" the brunette chuckles "um I just it was always our dream to receive an award and share our music the world and we accomplished that...I can finally die happy" she laughs at her own joke grabbing onto Dinah hand.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for this we love you" the wave at the huge crowd as everyone started to clap.

"Dinah and Lauren? Wait are those the girls who bullied you in high school?" She whispers in my ear. "Yeah" I looked at her. She twisted her face. "You want me to handle this?! I'll handle this! I'll sue them! I'll-" she stands up I quickly grabbed her hand pulling her down "I don't want you to do anything...let's just ignore them...if we bump into them then" I trailed off "then say a quick hello and walk away"

Camila huffs crossing her arms over her chest. "Fine I won't try anything but if one of them say anything to you...or even smile in your face I'm going off" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"

"Girls you have to get backstage and get dressed for your performance" I glanced at Camila "let's go"