Back Home (2)

I looked around the ship in amazement while still on my knees, the green eye girl rolls her eyes. "So it's not a myth...and I'm not hallucinating!"

"No this is all real"

"Oh my god this is amazing!" She shushes me "now that my my parents already saw you we can't just take you home, you have to come with us"

"I'm fine with that....earth is shitty anyway" she looked surprised "did you just say that about your own planet?" I furrowed my eyebrows "yeah?"

"Wow usually people be crying to go back down" she shakes her head, "anyways as much as you look good on your knees you need to come with me so let's go" I blush standing up following the girl walks into something that looks like a closet.

"So are we going to space?" She nods "ok so there is a problem" She furrows her eyebrows "what?"

"I can't breath in space" she turns to me after grabbing something "don't worry about that" before I can even reacts she stabs me in the neck with something. Pain was all I felt before I fell back and everything went black.

Yes, it has been 2 weeks since that poor girl y/n y/l/n has went missing after leaving a party that she was attending with her best friend Camila Cabello. The only thing the FBI has found was a cell phone that was owned by y/n in the woods but it has nothing on it that could trace wether or not she decided to run away, or if she was kidnapped.

I groaned opening my eyes to see I was laying on a bed, I furrowed my eyebrows cupping the side of neck remembering what happened. I got out of the bed looking around the room. The bed I was once laying on was round with a purple duvet. The whole room was white and purple and it was huge.

Am I back on earth?

Am I back on earth?

I frowned at thought not being able to get to know the girl that I had a crush on. But where exactly am I? I walked to the door surprising myself when it magically open once I got near it. I walked out and down the hall and down the stairs. I stopped once I saw Lauren she was sitting at a table which I'm guessing is the dining room, her hair was in a bun and she was wearing a pair of short shorts and a red t-shirt.

She looked concentrated and a bit annoyed. She was looking at a hologram of this earth. I watched as she brought her hand up and zoomed into the earth, and it look like she was looking at some building.

I walked fully downstairs her head snapped in my direction. Hologram vanished as she pressed some button off the tablet. "Y/n you're finally awake" I walked to her "where am I?" I asked. "Neptune, this is the planet that I live on" she says I look out the window of the house I was in to see it looked like a normal town, the trees were blowing Aggressively maybe because what I learned in science in 5th grade is that Neptune has a bunch of storms.

"Not much different than earth except for the weather" I looked back over at the brunette "why didn't you send me back home?"

"Because I thought about it and I need you" she says "need me? For what?"

"Well for one thing you're an earthling you can help me with this project I'm working on...what do you know about Area 51?" I shrugged "I don't know a place where the government keeps huge missiles and other explosives" she nods "so if someone was to go there they'll kill them?"

I shrugged again "I guess"

"Why would they kill people if it's only just missiles and explosives? Do you think there something else they could be hiding?" I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing exactly what the girl was trying to get to. "Um have you met humans? We're very idiotic put a missile in our hands you never what can happened" I chuckled as the girl stared at me with curiosity in her eyes.

I sighed "there's also a myth that there are aliens being held there" something in her eyes changed. "So I'm right my people there"

"I don't know I said it's a myth...but now that I know aliens are actually really anything can be true" she huffs "we're not called aliens!" I held my hand on defense "we're people just like you!"

"Sorry...this is all so new to me" I say honestly my stomach growls which made her look at my stomach. I chuckled nervously "do your people eat at least?" She chuckles grabbing my hand bringing me into the kitchen. "How long was out"

"Like about a week" my eyes widen "what?! My family must be worried! Is there any way I can get in touch with them?" I asked hopefully "no I'm sorry" she says with a frown. "Well I have to get home!"

"You can't"

"Why not?"

"Because we need you...since you're from earth you can help me save my people I need to know as much about your human race so I'll know how to blend in when it's time to attack"

"Attack?"

"I need to get my people back, and at this moment those who are down there for a new life are getting taken away, killed, and tortured, and I have to find away to Blend in so when it's time to fight to get them back I'll be ready"........