Rich Blood (2)

"LAUREN WAKE UP!" Dinah ran inside the room, Lauren weakly opens her eyes and groaned once the sunlight from the window shined in her face. "Leave me alone Dinah"

"I can't this is important...get up" she pulls the heavy blanket off of Lauren who groaned again. "Ew, God put on some clothes"

"No"

"Lauren I need to talk to you" Lauren coughed. "Then Talk Ik not putting on clothes if I don't want too. This is my room you know" Dinah rolls her eyes as Lauren pulled the sheets over her body.

"I think I know how to cure your sickness!" Lauren furrows her eyebrows. "What?"

"Rich blood"

"What about him?"

"She can help you!" Lauren rolls her eyes "Dinah please stop these ideas. We tried all of them but and finding rich blood is a full reach. He's dead" Dinah shook her head. "Rich blood is a girl and I saw her! I smelt her!"

"Get out of my room Dinah"

"Lauren please believe me. Rich blood is alive." Lauren stared at the brunette. She always knew when Dinah is lying but Dinah wasn't showing any signs.

Is she telling the truth?

"Really?" Dinah sat on the bed. "Yes. I think she lives down here. When I saw her she ran! I-If I could find her I can convince her to give some of her blood! To help cure you! You won't die, she can save you" Dinah began to get overwhelmed. "You won't die! Oh my god, you won't die" Lauren frowned as Dinah voiced cracked.

"Dinah do you want me to die?" Lauren tried to make a joke. "No! I'm just-this could help you! You won't be sick anymore. You'll be the old you!"

As much as Lauren wanted to believe the brunette she couldn't see her life turning around. She spent the majority of her life sleeping around with girls that she never tried to find her mate, and that paid a price. Because now she can't even walk without falling because of how weak she is.

She can't talk without coughing, or sleep with vomiting.

Sooner or later she'll die if she doesn't get her soul mates blood.

That's all she needs. And she'll be ok.

But Lauren lost hope. She's never going to find her, especially since she sick, she could hardly get out of the house.

Dinah, on the other hand, had hope. She prays every night that her best friend will get better. Either from her mate or from a miracle. And now she hopes that she can find rich blood so she can save Lauren.

"Ok, so this is what I know! She's a girl with y/h/c and y/e/c. And she's around y/ht tall"Lauren's eyes began to get heavy.

She could stay up long. The only thing she does is sleep, because that all she can do.

"Lauren please just stay with me ok? She has to go to school she was wearing a red book bag and a pair of black and white converse. I can find the school! I can go back to school and find her! Lauren!"

Dinah sighs as the pale girl let out a small snore.

Hopefully, she wakes up.

____

Y/n ran inside her home and slam the door shut locking it. Her heart beat quickly as she tried to catch her breath. She ran upstairs and into her room grabbing the telephone next to her bed.

This telephone wasn't a regular telephone. It contacts people in another world. I guess you can say everything in this house wasn't a regular object. Almost everything could do something magical.

Y/n comes from a magical family.

She dialed the number 323 but stopped herself her hands shake as she stared at the phone. Her mother told her not to call unless it's an emergency they didn't want to risk y/n being found again.

But isn't this an emergency right?

Someone knows who she is, she could get her or taken.

It happened before it can happen again.

Y/n placed the phone down and took a breath.

Maybe no one will find out. It's just one person. That girl can easily forget about her.

Rich blood is known as a man, why would anyone believe she's a girl?

Y/n slowly sat down on the bed.

"Calm down, calm down" she whispers calming down.

"Everything will be ok".....