Chapter 55: Luke and Ava vs Jason and Adrien

Start from the beginning

I chuckled nervously.

"That sounds about right" I said.

"I'm defiantly mortal" Ava said "I'm passionate about Greek mythology but not a demigod"

"You are a freak for Greek mythology, you almost know more about it than me" I said, making Ava laugh.

"Wouldn't surprise me" she said.

"Hey!" I said, making everyone else, apart from Adrien and Jason, laugh.

I looked down, unable to look at Jason without feeling guilty.

It's only a theory but it's a painful one to think about.

Villain

'It might be possible for me to try and link with him but it might expose me alive' Order said.

'I am not wanting to take that risk, I want you to be safe' I said in my head, alarmed.

"Luke, are you okay?" Mayla asked.

"I'm just tired okay?" I answered softly "You know I never get any sleep"

"I thought you did last night" Ava said "When I checked you were"

I chuckled.

"It's hard to explain" I replied, looking at her "I'll tell you after"

She nodded, knowing it might be about Order.

"Is it one of Nyx's powers?" Frank asked.

"Her powers aren't working" I replied "So it can't be...as I said, it's hard to explain"

"But-"

"Luke doesn't want to talk about it Annabeth, just leave it" I heard Leo say from the back of the group, making me smile. 

"Leo!" I said, making his head pop up with a smile on his face "I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?"

"Tired of these guy's bullshit and don't want to be here but apart from that, great" Leo replied.

"Leo!" Hazel exclaimed, offended and shocked.

"I've changed Hazel, we all have, so why is it when I change everyone freaks out?" Leo asked, looking at Hazel.

She looked down, making me smirk slightly.

You tell them Leo.

"I ask myself that question everyday" I said, making Leo chuckle.

I smiled and looked at the others.

"People change and sometimes its for a good reason, sometimes for bad" I said "However the worse thing you can do is try to force someone to change"

They looked at me confused in silence.

"Anyway, since you guys are here, do you want to hang out? Teleporting sucks and the last thing you want is to have a headache or feel sick" I asked.

They looked at me with even more confusion.

"Don't you have stuff on?" Annabeth asked, a hint of excitement in her voice.

I mean, she would love this place because of the design.

"Not today, just a few meetings but that's later in the day" I replied.

"Then that would be great!" Annabeth said, excited.

"BUT!" I said, making them look at me "One move to insult anyone living in this household including me, Mayla, my manger and Ava...all of you are out and I don't care where you go, understand?"

They nodded.

I looked at Jason and Adrien.

"Now my stupid flaw is letting me trust you, don't screw it up" I said sourly "Or you're out or even dead, got it?"

They both nodded, making me smile.

"Now, let's watch a movie or something" I said "And before you ask, there is already a monster shield around my house like Camp Half-Blood so we'll be fine"

Leo zoomed past me, making me chuckle as he talks to Mayla.

The others followed me into the lounge room and gasped at my movie collection.

"Chose whatever, Mayla can put it on for you" I said, noticing Ava's worried look in the corner of my eyes.

I walked out the room, Ava following me.

Ava closed the door behind me, letting the demigods chose the movie.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What's wrong? I'm fine, I'm worried about you"' Ava whispered, holding my hands "What happened back there?"

I looked around, making sure no-one was near.

"Jason might be controlled" I whispered, making her gasp.

"What?" she asked loudly.

"shh!" I exclaimed, making her look apologetically.

"What?" Ava asked.

"His eyes flickered purple...just for a split second" I explained quietly.

"Order?" Ava asked, confused.

"Before he calmed down he tired Jason first before me" I said "It would make sense if it was a side effect, because I have side effects...and his personalty changed around then"

"What can we do?" Ava asked.

I rose an eyebrow.

"What I can do is either reveal Order is alive, it's my only option at the moment" I whispered.

"Isn't that bad?" Ava asked.

"It is but it might be our only option, I can't just randomly say it, that would make me even more suspicious" I said.

"Technically wouldn't you be connected? Since Order has controlled both of you, maybe you could say you can sense it" Ava asked.

'That is a possible option' Order said in my head.

"It's too risky" I replied "Unless we trigger it..."

'That would require me to control him' Order said 'However we could try and get the boy to try and break it, he is very strong'

"Yes he is" I muttered out loud, leaving Ava confused "I have a plan, and I need you to help me"