Chapter 55: Luke and Ava vs Jason and Adrien

Start from the beginning

I smiled at Ava, who smiled back at me as I noticed Adrien's flicker in fear.

That's my girl.

"OK Now we have silence!" Mayla exclaimed "And now say why the fuck you are here"

They are going to expose you

Oh, it's back again.

'Fantastic' Order commented.

"Because of Ava apparently" Hazel said, rolling her eyes "I'm getting real sick of this"

Jason turned to her.

"He-" he tired to point at me but it didn't work due to the guard holding him "-is hosting Order! Why doesn't anyone believe me?"

"Because it isn't true?" I asked, making him look at me.

"I know it's true, I saw your-"

"His eyes change colour all the time" Mayla said "Purple is a side-effect like everyone has said for the millionth time-"

"I don't buy it!" Jason said "If you don't reveal yourself soon I'll-"

"Are you actually threatening me?" I asked, laughing "You sound adorable Jase, you really do, but you're making a massive fool of yourself so stand down"

"I will expose you for who you are!" Jason exclaimed "Mark my words"

"You sound like a villain who was just defeated" I commented, making Ava, Annabeth and Mayla snort.

"How dare you I-"

"I could go on for hours Jason but please, for the sake of both of our sanity can we just stop this fighting?" I asked "We were good friends, what happened?"

He just glared at me, silent.

I swear I noticed his eyes flicker purple, making me almost groan out loud.

'Order' I said in my head 'What did you do?'

'I tired to control him at one point but he was too strong and didn't work...maybe there's an side effect?' Order asked nervously.

'You think? How the hell am I meant to explain to them that another demigod was controlled by you? The Gods would think worse of you!' I said angrily in my head.

I'm more angry at myself than Order.

How could I let this happen?

Because you're useless and can't save anyone

traitor 

'Mind you I did this when I was controlled by my anger' Order said coldly.

'I know it's just-'

"Luke!"

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Ava waving her hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay?" Ava asked out loud looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine...just lost in thought" I replied, looking back at Jason, who shuffled uncomfortably.

Ava followed my gaze and nodded, resuming her position next to me.

"So...I guess the Gods know?" Ava asked.

Annabeth nodded.

"They're suspicious" Annabeth replied "Because last time Percy said he had a mortal girlfriend/ mortal friends they turn out to be demigods or immortals"