EC2 Jungkook's backstory

Start from the beginning

"We may be the first to fall~ Everything can stay the same or we could change it all." Jungkook said giving another speech.

"Meet me on the battlefield!" The siblings sang together.

•Time skip•

"We're standing face-to-face, with our own human race." Jungkook said running into 2 guards that were patrolling the area around the arena.

"We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay." The male guard said swinging his sword at Jungkook.

"Our tainted history, is playing on repeat." Jungkook said dodging the hit.

"But we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead." The female guard said before killing the male guard.

"When I was younger, I was named, a generation unafraid. For heirs to come, be brave." Jungkook and the guard sang as they walked away from the siblings and to the other side of the arena.

"And meet me on the battlefield~ Even on the darkest night." Jungkooks aunt said launching at the two but before she could get them Gguk pushed her away again.

"I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you will be mine."

"Echos and the shots ring out. We may be the first to fall, everything can stay the same or we could change it all~" Jungkook and Jeongguk left the guard and entered the arena with their sisters.

"Meet me on the battlefield~" Jungkook and the aunt sang before attacking.

The fight went on and on, Jungkook fighting his aunt, Taeyeon and Seohyun fighting their mum, and Jeongguk fighting their dad.

But all fighting ceased when their aunts blade went through Jungkook's stomach, a wound that would instantly kill a normal human.

"Meet me on the battlefield!!" Seohyun cried out.

"Even on the darkest night!!!" Taeyeon and Seohyun said, tears streaming down their faces.

"I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage~" Seohyun, Taeyeon, and their mom said all trembling.

"And you will be mine~" Seohyun, Taeyeon, their mom and dad sang, now sobbing, but remaining tall.

"Echos and the shots ring out~" Jeongguk sang falling to his knees, near his brothers body.

"We may be the first to fall, everything could stay the same or we could change it all~" Jeongguk got up and walked to his aunt.

"Meet me on the battlefield!!!" He yelled before holding his sword to her neck.

"Meet me on the battlefield." He whispered and plunged his sword into his aunts chest.

Her body hit the ground with a sickening thud. "Jungkook?! Jungkook?!" Jeongguk screamed violently shaking Jungkooks body.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Wait Gguk! He's in a different form!!" Taeyeon yelled rushing to her brother and kneeling beside him with Seohyun close behind her.

"Come on guys, on three we have to push on his chest, forcing his other form to go away, which should save him!" Taeyeon was the first to put her hands on Jungkook's chest, followed by Seohyun then Jeongguk.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

The siblings pushed as hard as they could and Jungkook started to shake, before his body shrunk back to his original form.

He shot up and started coughing. "KOOKIE!!!" The siblings yelled jumping onto him and wrapping their arms around his neck.

Jungkook hugged them back but looked down to his chest where his aunt had stabbed him, the wound was smaller and was bleeding less.

"We forced you out of your form and it saved you." Taeyeon said answering the unspoken question Jungkook had.

"Oh."

When the siblings got up from the ground, with Jeongguk, Taeyeon, and Seohyun holding Jungkook up, they looked to where their parents were.

"Wait, they ran!?" Seohyun shouted suddenly getting pissed off, their brother practically died and their parents had ran!

"It's fine, let's just go home." Jungkook said wincing when he took a step making Jeongguk carefully pick him up and carry him wedding style all the way to the house.

Like this except his right hand is on his back with his left hand under his knees:

The siblings spent the next three months searching for any sign of their parents, which was very hard since they were assassins

It wasn't until a week later that they found their parents. Their parents were dead, both shot in the back.

They guessed that their parents got sniped, from far away, because if it was close range their parents would have survived.

(By sniped I mean the shooter was a sniper and shot them from a long distance like 2 or so miles.)

•Back to present•

"Oh baby come here." Tae said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulders and pulling him into his chest.

"Your safe now, I promise, nothing is going to get to you." Taehyung whispered as Jungkook cried in his chest. (He took the pill)

__________________________________________________________

Ok so anytime the siblings show emotions that means they took the pill. Honestly this made me cry. Bye lovlies!!