Chapter 23

6lack's POV

Two months of tour had already passed by. Tori and I talked damn near every day after she left. She was working on her own project in Atlanta, she said she wanted to call it Metamorphosis. It was a dope concept, an album documenting the many changes in her life. If being pregnant isn't life changing I don't know what is. I was excited to hear what she came up with, so far she's still in her writing phase.

I didn't know what to think about her being pregnant. Syx was just barely one, going on two. What the hell was I gonna do with another baby? I inhaled deeply on the blunt I was holding and released the smoke slowly.

"What's good with you?" T asked as he approached the back of the tour bus.

"Nothing much man, just thinking," I replied as I extended the blunt out to him.

"Yo brainy ass always thinking," he responded as he took the blunt and inhaled.

I chuckled, "I'd be just like your dumbass if I didn't."

T quickly threw up the middle finger at me and sat down. "You must be thinking about Torrrriii."

I rolled my eyes, I wasn't in the mood for jokes. Jaycina ass gonna flip when she found out. Syx was too young to understand what a sibling is. Tori about to get swept up in the bullshit of this life. Gem would  fuck with Tori even more if she foundout, and I'm not gonna have any of that shit.

"Do me a favor and don't start with me today, I'm not in the mood."

T silently nodded my way and held his hands up in surrender. My phone started buzzing in my pocket, of course, it was Jay.

"What's up Jay?" I asked annoyed.

"When is your tour over Ric?" she asked.

I huffed, she don't listen. "In like a month, why? What's up?"

"Well..." she started "I was thinking, once things wrapped up we could go on a family vacation. Me, you, and Syx."

My brows raised in confusion, "Uh... what?"

She cleared her throat, "A family vacation, I think it would be nice. Just the three of us."

"You mean four of us," I corrected. I already knew she was about to go off, but I didn't care.

"Nuh uh, no. You're little side piece would not be tagging along."

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. Side piece? She's said some crazy shit before, but she really had me confused as fuck. "Jay.. side piece? You mean my whole ass girlfriend?"

"I said what  I said. Side piece. I'm the mother of your child, so I'll always be the main," there was a smile in her voice when she said that. I could hear it.

"You know what, I gotta go. We will talk about this later," I didn't give her the chance to say bye, just hung up.

All this drama was fucking with my high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello friends, where the hell I been right? Life.

Hope yall staying safe with this rona going around. Stay tuned, cause our story is finally nearing it's end.

Thank you for all the love and support <3 and waiting for me to finish this lol