Chapter 15

Tori's POV

Ric and I were heading out of American Deli when the notifications on my phone started going crazy.

"Who hitting you up like that?" Ric asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him, "It's Instagram, but it's weird. A bunch of people are suddenly following me."

I opened up Instagram to see what was going on. I looked at the comments under my most recent picture.

jenifromthabloc: @marixo BadBitchGem was right, it really is her!

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

"Yikes, what is it now?" Ric asked as he opened the passenger side door for me. I slid into the car and buckled up.

I was so frustrated, I couldn't find the words to speak. Instead i just passed him my phone and sank my head into my hands. I heard him suck his teeth.

"Wow, she really has a problem..." Ric managed to say.

All I could do was laugh. She really was doing the damn most. I didn't want to play her game, but I also didn't want her to think she was hurting me in anyway. She really just looked bitter.

"Let's take a picture together," I said as took my phone back.

Ric looked at me like I was crazy, "To feed into the gossip?"

"Nah, it ain't about that and everybody done already seen us together anyway. We don't have shit to hide, might as well post quality pictures of us," I said.

Ric let out a little laugh and then posed with me. He places his head on my shoulder and pulled his hat down over his eyes. It was really a cute picture, the lighting had our skin popping. I posted the picture to Instagram with the caption: Lemon Pepper Wet, and tagged him in the picture.

"We look cute," I said as I looked at the image.

"You're not wrong," Ric said as he put his car in reverse.

"Where to next?"

"You want some studio time?" He asked as he glanced over at me.

I knew that once I mentioned I was down to get into this music shit that he wouldn't be quiet about it. It's like he had been waiting for me since day one.

"Sounds good to me Ric," I said as I got comfortable in the seat.

I ain't gon lie, I was stuffed after our little dinner. I had caught the itis and drifted off during the car ride.

6lack's POV

"We're here," I said and I gently shook Tori's leg.

She stirred slightly, but didn't wake up.

"Tori, get up girl," I shook her a little harder.

She groaned and slowly sat up, "I'm up."

We walked into the studio together and I got things set up for us. She sat on the couch still half asleep.

"Ima go lay down my verse first, don't touch anything out here," I teased her.

I walked into the booth and threw the headphones on. The beat for a song I had been working on began playing through them and I got ready to sing.

I bet you love me more after that first fuck
I bet you love me more after you hear Worst Luck
I bet you love me more after I write you these songs
I bet you love me when I finally make it home,
Yeah