Chapter 18

Tori's POV

I entered the meet and greet area and my eyes landed on Gem. She was wearing a fishnet top with a black crop top over it. I think her weird ass pulled fishnet knee highs over some clear heels, but I couldn't really tell.

(Yeah that's Gem y'all

(Yeah that's Gem y'all. Her name on Instagram is @safarifoxe)

"She better quit before I DRAG her ass out of here," I said calmly.

Gem turned and faced me, Ric was holding back a laugh.

"Why am I not surprised to see you?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

Gem licked her lips and stood with her arms over her chest, "I'm not surprised to see you either, can't miss all the pictures of you on Instagram."

"Maybe you should stop looking then," I said as  I stood directly in front of her.

My blood was boiling. I hadn't seen Gem in months and here she was still trying to make a play at Ric. Nah, that's dead.

"Look, I just came to meet him and try to make up for how crazy I've been, that's it." Gem said innocently.

"Fuck you touching on him for then?" I questioned.

"Ri, relax," Ric said softly as he came up behind me.

"Nah, ain't no relaxing. I'm tired of this bitch and her fucking games. All this shit ends now," I got in gems face to get my point across.

"He's mine Gem, one hundred percent mine. Any fantasy you had in your head, forget that shit now. This all me," I said motioning towards Ric.

Gem scoffed and rolled her eyes, "he'll cheat on you just like he did to Jaycina. And when that happens..." she paused and looked at Ric and I and then a sly smile spread across her face "it'll be me he's in bed with."

"You know what, it's clear to me that you can't get anything through that thick skull of yours," I said.

Gem shrugged and turned to walk away but I stopped her by grabbing her arm. "Stay your ass away from us."

"Or what? What you gon do? You not gon do shit!" Gem challenged me.

My hand was clenched into a fist so I decided to throw the first punch. It connected and landed right on Gems big mouth. She held her mouth in shock at first and then started throwing punches at me.

Ric was in the background calling for security as I wrestled for dominance in the fight. Gem tried pulling my hair but I wrestled her to the ground and sat on top of her. I saw red and threw punches at her face left and right.

Her right eye was starting to swell but that wasn't enough. I was tired of her ass talking shit and I wanted to make sure she remembered this ass whopping.

"RI! That's enough!" Ric shouted.

I panted and looked down at Gem, she wasn't even fighting back anymore.

"You're pathetic," I scoffed as Ric pulled me off of her.

Security arrived and quietly escorted her out and Ric walked me back to the dressing room. I looked at my face in the mirror, there were a couple scratches, but for the most part I was fine.

"Ri, you can't be out here wylin like that anymore," Ric said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Her rat ass deserved it," I mumbled.

"Yeah, but you're moving into the public eye Ri. Despite the saying, all publicity is not good publicity," he slid his arms around my waist.

I sighed, "You're right and I hopefully I won't have to beat her ass again."

Ric laughed softly, "You better hope she don't turn around and press charges against your ass."

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "She would never."