Chapter 41: Tiny Error and Forests

Start from the beginning

They got a bit closer and I could see more about them. I feel my face warm. It was an Ink. Except they were also human and female. Cross clearly noticed. He got a smirk on his face but then got a scared expression on.

"Ew! It's face turned yellow! It might be sick! You take it!"Cross shouts, then throws me into the air

"No! Don't throw him! You'll scare him! It doesn't matter if it's sick or not! You get sick and we don't throw you!"The Ink snaps, reaching up and catching me

My eyes widen and my face I know is now a bright yellow. I shook in their hold and stare at them. I'm such an idiot! Already acting like this around an Ink! Not my Ink! An Ink!

 I'm such an idiot! Already acting like this around an Ink! Not my Ink! An Ink!

"Poor little guy. Are you okay?"Ink coos

"How do you know it's a guy?"Cross asks

"It seems to just be a skeleton creature of some kind. I've read about them. They're precious. So this lil guy is precious. Plus, I don't see any feminine signs on him. And, like I asked, are you okay, lil' guy?"Ink explains, then looks at me.

I could see by the look in his eyes that his explanation was a lie. This perplexes me. How does he know of me if that's not the case? I then realize yhat he was asking me a question. So, I nod, but do not speak. My thoughts were racing much too fast for me to even figure out what to say if I did.

"Ok, good. Now, we got to go to school but I can't take you home. So, hmm..."Ink says, thinking of what to do

I was silent. Her finger gently rubs my cheek, making my face brighten as she did. I gaze at Ink nervously, unsure of what to make of this situation. Ink places me in a shirt pocket of hers. The scarf hides my head and I liked how soft it was. My face warms again. I lift it up and out of my face. We were entering some building. I guessed it was school.

"Ssh, stay hidden. Can't let anyone know you're here."Ink says

"Hey, iNkfAcE! What arE y0u d0inG?"a voice asks

I recognize the voice. It was mine. I peek, hidden under the scarf. There was a human Error, wrapping an arm around Ink. I assume this was their versions and that there was just normal teasing. Ink's face lit up and looks away.