What now?

I was at the floor till now it's been like five minutes since he's gone. I was groaning in pain; the pain was manageable but still it hurts. I thought I should get up from the floor and sit on the couch or my bed but my leg was hurt the most and there were some bruise on my face, neck and maybe some on arms too, I kept telling myself it was fine because he was my roommate and I wish maybe someday we can be friends.. Maybe.
I somehow got up from the floor and went to bathroom to check up on myself and I gently washed the bruises I was done cleaning the one's on face, neck and legs but arms seems to be pretty hard to clean. I also though about putting medications on my face, leg and neck but they were not there maybe they finished. Feels like today was not my day as always.
I was sitting quietly on my bed after cleaning up and I heard the doorknob turning and the door opened and I was not very interested in knowing who that was cause it was obviously Daniel so I kept looking at my phone. The sound of footstep became louder and louder and the next thing I know was he was sitting next to me. "What now?" I asked him but without responding he slowly started unpacking things and I saw that was ointment. He held a cotton bud and applied that ointment on my arms and he slowly came up to my neck and than the face he started applying ointment there too I whined and I looked into his face he was serious.
He's got that brown skin adonis look going on, dark eyes that make me weak at the knees.His eyes were like almonds in a perfect shape, his lips were the perfect shade of light brown and pink which matches his skin tone and his lips looked sooo soft . He was a fair few inches taller than me. He was slim, muscular, with an almost perfectly symmetrical face. He was the kind of guy who could have had almost anyone, he could have had someone with a bigger bust, a smaller waist, blonde hair and more self-confidence but still he was single.
Suddenly while I was looking at him, our eyes met and he looked away and I noticed that his checks were turning into all shades of pink and again our eyes met. I was smiling looking at him and he just ran off to bathroom.
__________________❤_________________
__________________🏳‍🌈_________________