Royality

TW: None

Patton's  POV

I walked around the mostly empty art exhibit. In the past 30 minutes I've been here I've only seen a few people that weren't staff. Which isn't very surprising considering I'm at an art museum on a Tuesday morning. I had tried to convince my best friend Virgil to come but he didn't see the point of getting out of bed just to go look at some paintings.

I made my way to a different section of the museum marveling at how many different styles and pieces there were. I pull out my phone and open Snapchat. Holding up my phone, I take a selfie and send it to Virgil

Pop-star: Look how much fun I'm having! Don't you wish you would have come?!

"Excuse me Sir," A voice called. I look up from my phone to see literally the hottest guy I have ever seen walking towards me with a smirk plastered on his face. "No taking pictures of the artwork,"

"Oh! I wasn't, I was just talking a selfie!" I rush out.

"I know," he says winking. 

"My name is Roman! What might your name be, my prince?"  Roman asks, holding out a hand.

"I-I'm Patton," I stammer out, placing my hand in his. He swiftly brings my hand to his lips and presses a gentle kiss to my knuckles.

"Well Patton," Roman says not letting go of my hand, but switching the grip so our hands are laced together by our sides. "This may seem a bit forward, but would you do me the honor of allowing me to take you on a date? I don't think I could bare to not see your beautiful face ever again!"

"Yes!" I blurt out, "I mean yeah, that sounds fun."

"Excellent!" Roman exclaimed.

"Now can I get your number? I have to continue with my rounds or else my boss will fire me." He asked holding out his phone.

"Oh! Um yeah!" I said taking his phone and entering my number in.

"Farewell my prince! I shall count the minutes until I can next see your beautiful face!" Roman proclaimed, letting go of my hand and walking away. Pulling out my phone I quickly texted Virgil.

Pop-star: You will not believe what just happened!!

I hope you enjoyed this! It took me so long to write so hopefully it's at least somewhat good! XD

Please Request!

Peace Out!