LAMP/CALM

TW: None

As always, don't be afraid to point out any mistakes!

Virgil walked to the kitchen sleepily blinking a few times, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the bright lights. He walked over to where the coffee maker was finishing up a pot. Pouring the coffee into his cup he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. Patton's arms to be specific. Virgil could recognize Patton's hug anywhere. Turning his head slightly, he kissed Patton's cheek before going back to his coffee.

"Where's Roman and Logan?" Virgil asked his boyfriend, walking towards the table and sitting down.

"They got up early. Logan had some work to do and Roman wanted to go on a quest before lunch."

"Cool,"

"Here ya go, sweetheart," Patton said, placing a plate of waffles in front of him and giving him another hug as best he could while Virgil was sitting in the chair.

Roman walked out of the imagination sweaty and looking far from his normal, fabulous self. He started towards his room to freshen up when a light blue blur launched himself at Roman.

"How was your quest?" Patton asked hugging Roman tightly.

"It only would have been better if my three amazing loves could have accompanied me." Roman said, pressing a kiss to Patton's forehead.

"That's good," Came the muffled reply from Patton who had buried his head in Romans chest, trying to hide his blush.

"Now if you excuse me, I must go freshen up. I need to get back to looking like my princely self!"

Logan sat at his desk, different papers spread out in an organized chaos. He was currently working on a new schedule for Thomas so he would be able to get a video out to the Fanders in the least possible time, while still taking time to take care of himself. A knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Come in," he called going back to the schedule. The door opened and Patton walked in.

"Hey honey, lunch is ready!" Patton said walking over to where Logan was sitting and wrapping his arms around the working trait's shoulders.

"Thank you, dear. I will take a break and come down to eat it in 15 minutes."

"Nope! You'll take a break now! You've been working all morning, you've earned a break.

"All right," Logan sighed knowing it would be futile to keep resisting. Setting his pen down he stood up and was quickly pulled into a proper hug by Patton.

The day continued on like this, Patton springing more and more hugs on his three boyfriends. By the time dinner was approaching, to say the three sides were curious to know why Patton was giving out more hugs than normal would be an understatement. Don't get them wrong, they loved all the attention their bubbly boyfriend was giving them, but it seemed like a lot of hugs. Even for Patton.

Roman walked into the kitchen for dinner first, singing Disney songs at the top of his lungs. He cut off mid lyric when he saw the giant banner hanging from one side of the kitchen to the other.

Logan came next, his nose buried in his book. He glanced up to see what was ahead of him and caught a glimpse of the banner. Looking at it fully he nodded to himself. That explained a lot.

Virgil was the last of the three to walk into the kitchen. His headphones were on, but as soon as he got to the table he took them off and glanced around. His eyes quickly found their way to the giant banner.

"HAPPY NATIONAL HUG DAY!" Had been painted across it in glittery, rainbow paint.

When Patton came into the kitchen moments later with a cake saying the same thing as the banner, he saw his three boyfriends staring at the banner he had made.

"Happy National Hug Day!" He announced to the room. Roman quickly stood up running over to where Patton was, grabbing the cake out of his hands, setting it on the counter, and pulled Patton into a hug.

"Happy National Hug Day, to you too, My Prince," Roman said. Moments later two more sets of arms joined the hug as Logan and Virgil came over and Roman and Patton wasted no time pulling them into the hug.

"Now, who wants cake?"

HAPPY NATIONAL HUG DAY, GUYS, GALS, AND NON-BINARY PALS!

*Virtual hugs to anyone who wants one!*

So yeah, it's National hug day today, and it seemed like such a 'Patton' holiday so I decided to write a one-shot about it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please Request!

Peace Out!