Analogical

So I know I said I was going to do some Logince next, but while I had a bunch of prompts and ideas for fics, I couldn't figure out where to go with them. So enjoy some Analogical instead. :)

It is like really short tho, so sorry about that.

TW: none

Logan sat with his back up against the headboard of the bed reading a book. He held the book in one hand, his other running through Virgil's hair, who was laying between Logan's leg, his face pressed against Logan's stomach, napping. Normally, Logan thought this book was fascinating, but right now, he couldn't care less about it. All of his attention was on his boyfriend.

Logan pressed a kiss to the top of Virgil's hair, before returning to his book trying to focus on the words. After a few failed attempts, he gave up and closed the book. He set it on his nightstand table, then took off his glasses and did the same with them. Logan slowly shifted so that he was laying down, trying not to wake his boyfriend up. He snapped his fingers, summoning pajamas onto both of them before resting his head on the pillow.

Virgil shifted and Logan worried he had woken up the anxious trait, but he just snuggled deeper into Logan's chest and relaxed again. Logan stared at his boyfriend in adoration. How had he been lucky enough for Virgil to actually like him, let alone be his boyfriend? Virgil could have chosen any of the other sides, yet for some reason he picked Logan.

"I love you, Virgil," Logan whispered gently.

"uf -ou -oo," Virgil mumbled back, in his sleep. Now if Logan has been Patton he probably would have squealed at the adorableness of his boyfriend. But seeing as he's Logan, and not Patton, he just pulled Virgil closer to him, the feeling he used to only get around Crofters, welling up in his chest. This was definitely better than any book he could have been reading.

So I hoped y'all enjoyed that! Also I have no idea where this sudden rush of motivation and inspiration came from, (especially cuz like my mental health has been worse than ever lately) but I'm not complaining.

Also, I got an idea for some Patton angst, so brace yourselves for that. :)

Please request or comment or whatever! It makes my day!

Peace out!