Chapter 20

Ana's pov

Words. I can't find words. To explain what dared happen between us these past two days. I feel giddy.

Looking at myself in the mirror right now I look so different. Am glowing and I look happy.

Even till now I still can't capture all the things that we did these days. Like is this for real yo.

I. Lost. My. Virginity. To. My. Bestfrend. And I don't regret it one bit, infact I fucking enjoyed it..so much. And fact we didn't even do it just once.

He meant what he said yesterday in the bathroom. He won't stop until I can't walk and oh mah gaawwd...I swear I can't stand for too long else I will fall.

Yesterday when we did it in the shower, after we did shower, I came out from the tub ready to go to the bedroom but my shaky legs failed me and I fall flat on the ground. He chuckled behind me then lifted me up smirking.

The fucker. After that we did like it like 3 fucking times. Again!

One back in the bedroom, one in the living room on the couch and the other in kitchen..against the fucking countertop! Like how crazy is that!!

I swear I never believed this would happen in a million years. I did have slight feelings for him before he took my first kiss. Yes before. But it was only a small crush until things started to get awkward after the kiss, I thought it was better off if we stayed friends.

I sorta liked him still after all the awkwardness faded. But then he just started to get a bit distant from me, then full whore mode.

I thought he liked me too as well since he was the one who took my first kiss. But after the kiss the awkwardness came and went then the distance came and my feelings towards just kinda started mellowed down. Like maybe he didn't like me anymore.

But my feelings for him resurface again when he came back close, even closer. Not because he took my virginity and we had sex a couple times more. It started building back up when we shared our second kiss together.

It gave me hope that his feelings for me never died down. It was still there. And I felt ecstatic about it.

I smiled to myself. Even if he is my bestfrend, I don't care about the consequences anymore because I like him..alot. And I'm happy about it.

I glanced at myself one more time in the mirror smiling like an idiot. I started brushing my teeth with the spear toothbrush I was handed. I'm done brushing my teeth as I stripped out of his t-shirt and underpants.

He has insisted on me to wear his clothes because he didn't want me out of reach for too long just to grab some clothes from home. Crazy!

I hopped in the tub then turned on the shower washing my hair in the process. I use his familiar scent shampoo and shower gel. I liked being in his scent.

I came out 30 mins later wrapping a towel around my small figure with another one drying my hair.

I step out to see him surprisingly still in bed but this time he's awake staring up at the ceiling. I didn't think he noticed I came out.

I walked towards his closet going inside to find something comfy to wear. I took one of his tight fitted boxers and one of his white tee putting them on with some pair of his socks.

I took the shirt in my hands and tied it into a knot so a little of my flat stomach is showing. I didn't really wanna have the shirt too long right now.

I placed the towel down looking at my reflection in the little mirror in the closet. I fluff my damp hair two times and then came out.

I see him lying on his stomach his face buried in the pillows. Nah. Something's definitely wrong with him.

I walk towards climbing up going to him and straddle his back. He tense for a moment before he relaxes.

I started massaging his shoulders, "What's wrong handsome? Tired of having sex?"

I heard him chuckle under me before I felt him flick over making me squeal in surprise. So now I was straddling his stomach.

"I can never get tired of having sex with you." He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. His hairs is in this sexy mess that makes him even more hot.

He rub his hands up and down on my thighs. "Then what's wrong?"

I heard him let out a heavy sigh before swallowing hard. Is he nervous? What does he have to be nervous about?

"Princesa... I... I like you." His voice groggy and a bit shaky.

Oh my God! I can't breath! My heart seems to get clogged up in my throat of what he said.

Ace l-likes m-me! I can't think of nothing else than the three he just stated. My mind seems foggy. Did he really just said that to me.

What if he just said that because he sex with me?
What if he said that because he wants me for pleasure alone?
What if he just wants me for my body?
All these what ifs are running through my mind like crazy!

"I-I... I..."

"It's ok you don't have to say anything. I just thought you needed to know  the truth. And I don't want you to think that I just said that because I had you mutiny times in bed or I wanna use you for just sex...I'm saying it because I really mean it. I like you alot Ana." His blue orbs stare at me sincerely when he said the last sentence.

"I do ever since I first saw you the first time you came over to my house." He leaned up moving the hairs from my face.

I widened my eyes at his statement. What. The. Actual. Fuck!!!

******

Yes yes I know I didn't put alot of effort in this chapter. I'm sorry but school started. Gotta alot to do...you know how it works.

But I do hope you guys enjoyed it and vote for my book!!

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!