Chapter nine

After today's happenings, I went home my body feeling on fire. I've never been so alive so..needy..so..craven.

I feel like a lion wanting to catch its prey and satisfy his crave. Even though am in the water right now taking a relaxing bath, I still feel like am on fire.

Ace's words from an hour ago makes me feel hot and bothered and it doesn't feel comfortable. I feel frustrated  and I just wanna get some sort of freedom.

'I want to be the one to fullfil your every need and wants.' Oh my gawwwwddd. These are the only words flowing through my head right now making me think about naughty dirty things.

Very naughty intimate things that leads on to the point of sex..making me get even hotter. Oh god! Ace what are you doing to me.

When did we ever felt this way about..wait..scratch that! When did I ever felt this way about him.

Looking back all ever thought about him was being my protector and arrogant dick. Now I just want to rip his clothes off whenever he's close to me.

Yes, am a virgin..but he just make me wanna do things I never thought of ever doing before.

I sighed heavily then started to rap up my shower. I can't just sit and think about this all day. It ain't gonna make it any better for me.

I stepped back into my room with my towel on and put some underwear on then shrug a t-shirt over my head.

I climbed in bed then turned off my night lamp and let darkness consume me..putting Ace at the far back of my mind.

*******

I greeted my mom in the kitchen the next morning as I finished up her delicious pancakes that she made for me.

"Did you had fun at Dad's diner mom?" I asked her sipping my orange juice.

"Yes baby it was epic! Everyone was so nice and polite with their elegant dresses and neat tuxes and suits. Trust me on this baby..the house could fit three of our fucking house in it." I laughed at her last comment.

Yes my mom swears. But it only happens mostly when she's angry or sometimes proving a point.

"Ok mom. I gotta go to school-" I got off the stool and went and kissed her cheek, "- take care a your self."

"You too honey." She kissed my forehead and I took my bag up and head out to go  to school.

Pulling up in front my school in around 12 mins, I had just a few more minutes to reach Calculus.

I walked towards the building and heading down it's corridors to the direction of my locker. The corridors weren't that crowded but people were hurrying to get to class.

As I approached my locker I saw a familiar figure standing at their locker 6 lockers away from mine.

I took my books out and close my  locker shut heading over to the figure standing by his locker, "Hey prince charming." I tipped and kissed his cheek.

He jumped slightly making me laugh softly at him. "Oh doll you scared me." He blew a breath then embraced me in a warming hug.

"God it feels like I haven't you in years baby." I felt him kiss my hair holding me tighter and I smiled.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him, "I know right.. although it was just a day but you know I can't tolerate without seeing my prince charming." I pinched his cheek.

"And I'll get worried asf if I don't see my baby at all." He smiled.

"And look at you..looking all fine and sexy in this glorious morning." He took me by the hand twirling me once.

I looked down at my outfit choice  today and I kind of agree. I was sporting some light blue highwaisted shorts with a spaghetti white blouse tucked inside it and my brown leather jacket that matches with my ankle boots.

"I totally agree." I smirked.

The sound of the last bell rang throughout the school signaling we have only a minute to reach to class.

Nate and I have calculus together and we always happen to meet up on each other somehow to go to class together.

"Let's go doll face. I wouldn't wanna miss the opportunity of looking at Miss Rose round ass." He grabbed my neck pulling me in the direction of our class

"You still gotta thing for that teacher?" I asked him smiling.

"Ofc I do. As long as I don't get fuck her yet I won't get over her." He smirked licking his lips.

I chuckle and shake my head at him.

The friends I have.

***********

Continue reading my books readers and if you love me and love this book you will fullfil my wishes to give my book alot of votes!

Love ya! 

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!