Chapter eleven

The days of school jus flew past by like a gust of wind. It was just like a normal routine for me so it just like a phase.

Since these few days that went like a blur I have been thinking alot about Ace's words. They just kept repeating itself in my brain over.

'I'll be waiting for you. I'll be waiting for you. I'll be waiting for you.'

Ughh oh my gawd. It just pushes my mind over the edge to start trusting him in that way and just give into him and let him take my body n soul.

But I won't do that..

My heart is still in war with my mind of what is right from what is wrong.

Since that time when we were having lunch under our tree that was the last I saw of him from week and part of me is glad and the other isn't.

The part is glad because I don't get too see his face to get me hypnotized in his eyes and tingly inside, but the other part misses him..too much.

I sigh. This is just too much to think of.

It's a Friday evening and am home in an underwear and t-shirt wondering my mind off when suddenly my phone vibrated beside me.

I took it up and looked at the screen and realised it was a text from Cece. I clicked on the message and read it.

Bestfraan: Friday night vibz party at Jason's house. You in?

Is there a Friday that Jason doesn't have a party at his house. I rolled my eyes.

I bit my lower lip and thought of it. Would it be nice to go have a little fun tonight to keep my mind at ease? Too keep my mind off him?

I thought about it for some time more then came up with my decision. Ahh why not?

I pressed the reply box and started typing.

Me: What time sugar?

She replied back instantly. Bitch!

Bestfraan: Around 8. Look your best and start slaying on those bitches like BITCH!! We'll be picking you up tonight ok.

I chuckled at her reply and texted back.

Me: Ok baby.

I looked at the time on my phone which is 6:23 then walked towards my closet started choosing an outfit then hold a quick shower.

*******

2 hours later am in my mirror getting the last strands of my hair straightened for the party.

I got up and straightened ends of my dress then addressed my attire.

I looked hot!

I am currently in a sleeveless black leather dress with a v-neck that shows a little of clevage with some matching bootie heels. I just have on mascara, eyeliner and a wine red lipstick for my make up with my hair down and straight.

As I was satisfied with my appearance I took my phone and looked at the time that was 7:56
then took my purse up then headed downstairs.

Mom and Dad were still at work so I just left a note that I'll be at Cece's. Yes they know and met all my friends.

Picking up the keys for the door I heard a car horn outside just right on time. I went outside and locked the door behind me, placing the keys in my bag.

Before I even made my way to the car I heard a whistle along with a horny growl.

"Jesus mama..you smoking hot up here! I just wanna take you in my bed and fold you like my shee...Ow!" I heard Nate's voice.

"What the fuck you did that for?!" Nate cussed most likely at Cece.

"Shut the fuck up." I heard Cece and I chuckled. Same ole friends.

"Hey you." I leaned on Nate's window and kissed his cheek.

"Hey baby doll. You look Savage tonight." He said gruffly kissing me back on the cheek.

"Hey baby girl." I said looking at Cece in the front blowing a kiss her way and she blew one back.

"You slaying tonight bitch!" Cece hollered and I smiled thanking her.

"Hey charmer Ace..set up properly so so Anna can get a seat."

As soon as I heard his name my body went rigid and my hands started to get clammy feeling the tingles inside my stomach.

I haven't seen him in a while and I miss him. Am excited to finally see him but am not.

I cleared my throat snapping out of it and opened the back door hopped in and closed it.

I swept my hair back from my face and fold my leg over the other.

I feel his stare on me but I don't look. I started biting lip then suddenly a hand landed on my thigh making me jump then blueberry and musk wafted in my senses.

"Your killing me with this dress princesa." I heard his deep husky voice that I missed whispered in my neck.

In essence I tilted my neck a bit and he placed a soft kiss there. "I can't wait to have fun with you tonight." He bit my earlobe and drew back but leaving his hand on my thigh.

Oh god!

*******

And a new update that I promised readers and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!