Chapter 12

As we arrived, we we're here waiting outside Jason's house for the entrance to clear up cause so many highschool students is on verge of dying if they don't get in soon.

A couple of mins later we entered  the place lit with dim colored lights that brings effect of a club..that students are surely going to get out tonight.

As soon as we started walking something instantly caught Cece's eyes, "Oh fuck..free food. Come on Nate!" She yelled dragging Nate with her towards the kitchen.

I shook my head at her starting to make my way to the bar. I really need me a drink.

"Hey baby doll don't you look hot as the sun. Maybe I could release some of that hotness and cool it down." A boy held on to my wrist his voice gruff and drunken.

I turned and looked at him flashing my hand out his grip but he held tighter. "Let me go you bastard!"

"Come on baby you don't ha-" his words cut short from the blow to his face leaving him flat on the floor.

"She said let her go you piece of shit." Ace's voice boomed heavily over the drunken kid his eyes fierce.

His eyes landed on me and my lips parted wanting to say something but his eyes held me back.

"No one touches you princesa. No one but me." He growled in my ear then took my hand and started walking.

I shivered as I take a seat on one of the stools and ordered a martini. I got it seconds later and took a sip sighing.

Two three four five sips after it was finished and I ordered a tequila shot. I remembered someone and started looking around for the person.

He was right there when we were coming over to the bar. Where did he go?

I downed my tequila in one go the harsh liquid burning my throat.

"You all a alone tonight beautiful." I heard a voice said and I looked around to see the bartender leaning on the table looking straight at me.

I furrowed my brows and said,"Were you just talking to me?"

The blond guy nodded his head a smirk hinting his lips. He's kinda cute tho. His baby blue eyes looks twinkling and gorgeous and he has a bit of stubble framing his face.

"You finished checking me out sweetheart." I saw his lips form a smirk then I went back to his eyes blushing.

"Oh I wasn't checking you out. I was just... identifying your...features." I smiled.

He smirked,"Ok. My name is Matthew, but you can call me Matt." He sticked out a hand for me shake and I took it.

"Annabelle..nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

Suddenly I felt a familiar warmth behind me and arms encircled my waist making my breathing short.

"Boo." His familiar voice whispered in my neck then he placed his lips on my neck leaving a soft kiss making me shiver.

He came around and sat in the stool in front of me. "Who is your friend here?" He asked looking at someone and I realized he's talking about Matt.

"Oh..well he's not really a friend, we just met." I smiled at Matt and he cracked a small one going around the back. Ok.

I faced Ace and started,"Where we're y-" My question stopped short when I saw a hint of lipstick on his cheek.

My heartbeat started to increase and I bit down hard on my lip. "Un-fucking-believable." I hissed and jumped off the stool picking up my purse.

I pushed through the groups of sweaty bodies on the dancefloor making my way outside. I heard his voice calling me over the music but I just ignored it.

I made it to the doors and went outside fury clouding my eyes. That's where he went off and left me..to play fun and chicklick with another bitch! Cunt!

I heard footsteps behind mine and a hand grasp on to my wrist yanking me back. "What is your problem?" Ace looked at me confusion all over his face.

"Oh like you didn't know what you did. You fucking left me all alone while you were having fun with another bitch..leaving her lipstick stains on you." I cussed.

He then started to feel his face and that just made my temper flared even, " You fucking cunt! Let me go! I yelled at him.

"Princesa please don't do this. I admit I was wrong for leaving you alone there but I was playing a game with my football friends and Brittany just came on to me. Ofc I had tried to push her away but she wasn't having any of that and you how she is persistent. I'm sorry baby." He pulled me closer and I hesitated.

Ofc it had to be her. The sluttiest thottiest bitch! But am still angry at him. Why did he leave in the first place?

I started pulling my wrist out his hand but he wasn't letting go." Princess I said I'm sorry. I can make it up to you." He pulled me closer and I let him.

"By doing what?" I asked him.

"Have a dance with me."

"Fuck you Ace." I started to pull free again but he held his grip tighter.

"Anabelle please." He looked in my eyes his eyes looking pleading. Sigh. Why not?

"Whatever." I said to him my voice still edgy.

He smiled and pulled me inside the warmth of the room embracing my skin immediately.

He pulled me into an empty spot and came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist swaying side to side.

A familar beat started playing picking up the tempo. I started moving my hips to beat hearing a sudden groan behind me.

Then lips suddenly came down on my my neck trailing up to jaw making me moan and I grind to the music on him hearing a moan from him as well.

Oh god..it's the most sexiest thing I've ever heard. My heart filled with determination that I made him moan and started swaying my hips more.

I heard a couple more moans from him filling my heart with joy then he started sucking on my skin as I responded with breathy moan running my hands go up to his hair tugging.

He then spinned me around to face him his pink lips parted breathing slightly heavily and his eyes clouded with lust and something else I can't figure out.

"What are you doing to me Anabelle Spears." He said out of nowhere and I really don't if he was talking to me or not.

I took my lower in between my teeth biting then he started leaning in meeting my lips with his.

**********

Another sexy update for my wonderful readers! I hoped you all enjoyed it. There's more to come!

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!