Chapter 16

Omgaaaaaawwwwdddd!!! I can't believe Ace wanna take me out on a date!!! And I agreed!!

I got up really early this morning literally remescing the activities that happened yesterday and how he as sked me out.

Ok y'all don't have to make it seem like we didn't do tutor lessens I did tutor him on his low Chemistry skills. But as he said we would tutor each other.

I tutored him his work while he
....
He gave me overwhelming pleasures of orgasms and I too have him an orgasm with the help of him with my hands. I've never done anything like that before. I saw then that's what he meant by tutoring me as well.

Thinking about it all makes me hot all over again. His lips on mine on my skin, his touch, his scent oh god jus everything about him sends me into overdrive.

I decided it's time to get out of bed with my daydreaming and get ready for school now. I feel like am getting fucking paranoid.

Half an hour later looking through my clothes I took out a spaghetti strap blouse with jeans I took my time and put them on then shrug on a leather jacket. As I said I woke up pretty early behaving paranoid so I have a lil extra minutes than normal.

I throw my hair up in a high ponytail adding a little lipgloss took my bag up and went out. I went to the kitchen to grab an apple and I didn't see mom which means she's gone out early.

I bite into my apple and head out the door. I got a cab few mins later and check my watch. I had 10 mins more.

I arrived in 6 mins later and walked through the barely empty hallways going immediately to my locker. I was surprised that I saw Ace at my locker standing with my books in his hands.

I smile started to creep slowly onto my lips and started to approach him. He looks so hot today in his black jeans white shirt and black leather jacket. So hot.

"Well aren't you early." I smiled at him.

His blue orbs stare at me for I don't know how long until he said something.

"Huh." He stated confusedly like he jus realised I said something.

I shook my head at him. "What are you doing here...with my books?"

"I was waiting for you. I wanted to see my beautiful and sexy princesa before class." As he said this he eyed me up and down and I felt a slight blush creeping up my cheeks.

I walked closer to him and took my books from his hands. I look at him to see him looking at my lips and he started to lean in but I turned my head making his kiss land on my cheek.

I turned back to him to see him pouting and pulled him down to my level whispering in his ear. "I don't do PDA pretty boy." I let him go and walked of to class but I heard him said something along the lines like 'Damn that ass'.

I shook my head. Perv.

****

It was previously lunch time and we we're under our tree eating lunch while we chatted.

I haven't told any of my bestfrens about my date with one of their bestfrens. It would just seem so wrong the way they would see it because he is my bestfrens also.

I can just imagine their faces. Friends and friends going out on a date and doing things that friends shouldn't do. I wouldn't wanna face the consequences of that.

"Hey Ana, we're gonna go to this party on Friday night..you in?" Cece asked me smiling.

"Yeah doll..it's gonna be totally awesome. I heard their doing body shots." Nate piped in with a chicken in his mouth.

Oh god what am I gonna say now. Ace and I's date is this Friday. I turn to look at him and he looks back at me his eyes pleading. I really do wanna go out with him to see what we have is going.

I turn back to Cece and Nate while they chatted. "Umm guys am not sure I gotta lot of assignments that's due next week." I bite into my hotdog. It wasn't a lie. I got loads of assignments this week.

"Uhhh..well ok baby. I got assignments too but not that much I can't handle." She gave me a smile.

"Hey guys you heard about that how Trina. Oh fuck. The bitch slipped and dropped in the toilet yesterday crying over some dumb ass nigga that dumped her fake ass." Cece said in between laughter. I started to laugh as well and I could care less if I had food in my mouth. I'm extra asf everyone knows that.

I felt someone eyes on me during my laughter and I realised only one person wasn't laughing. I turned to Ace to see him staring at me with a smile upon his lips.

My laughter died down as I stated back at him. He then kissed the air signaling it towards me. I smiled and did the same to him too.

****

School was over and I was walking towards the parking lot alone again because Ace had practice again.

Sigh..I wish he could just come home with me.

I told both Cece and Nate that he had practice again today and again we left without him.

When I reached home nobody was really home again so I just went up to my room and had a quick shower.

I threw on an oversized t-shirt and plop down on my bed my mind drifting to what will happen Friday night.

******

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!