Chapter seven

Monday morning once again. Once again new starting week of school and once again a week of boringness until the weekend again.

Ugh!

So am currently just finished showering and looking through my closet of what I can wear for a Monday.

And finally I decided on black highwaisted jeans with my red crop top hoodie and my black ankle boots with heel.

After dressing, I started throwing my hair up in a bun but remembered Ace's words from yesterday 'Oh and you look gorgeous princesa. Keep your hair down more often'.

I wanted to leave it down for him to compliment me today again but doing it my own way seems like the better option. He might not even notify me that much.

I throw my hair up making a bun at the top and leaving a few strands at the front. Applying a little lip gloss on my lips I headed out my room to head to school.

I took my phone out looking at the time to see it was 8:15 so I only had 15 mins to get to school.

I went on Instagram to taking a quick selfie then posted it as my new profile pic. It just needed be changed it's been there a while.

Picking my back off the couch, I took up the sticky notepad then wrote a note to my parents that I've left, placed it on the door and head out.

10 mins later the cab pulled up in front of West Point and hopped out paying my cash and walked towards the school.

I wish I could drive. It just breaks my heart to be taking money out of my pocket everyday just to reach to this hell hole of a school.

Reaching inside and walking down the corridors to my locker I saw Ace. Oh and he wasn't alone.

He had a blond clinging to him like a second skin while they sucked each others face off.

My heart felt like it just slowed down, like everything was going in slow motion like it's a torture to me to take in everything.

My heart felt like a dying slow speed but my brain is telling me he's nothing more than a motherfucking playboy.

Don't let him get to you Anna..you know he's not gonna be nothing more than an arrogant bastard.

I pulled myself together making my way towards my locker. He saw me open my locker and his eyes went wide but my face was just cool and laid-back. I ain't gonna let this nigga get to me.

Never!

"Anna what are you doing here so..early." He pushed away from the girl scratching the back of his head.

I took my books out for English then slam my locker shut. "It's 3 mins for school to begin and I think I should be here like everyone else and your having fun here so you wouldn't really care about the time now would you."

"Anna.." He trailed off but cut him off.

I turned to the girl, "You two make a lovely match. Whores and whores fits perfectly together," and with that I walked off.

"Anna!" I heard him behind me but I just ignored it and headed to class.

*******
Lunch came around quicker than I imagined. God seemed to see I want to escape out of this hell hole of whores and dicks so I can get the fuck out a here.

I met Cece in the hallways after I left from my locker and we decided to go out to our reason tree.

It's our private spot under the big oak tree on campus where we talk about any and everything that's going on with us.

So we head for the cafe and I went in the line to order our lunch to carry it with us.

5 mins later we collected our lunch and head out to our spot. As we reached Cece dropped her bag and sit on it while I just sat on the cool lush grass taking my lunch out.

I popped open my canned sprite and drank some from it then started stuffing my face with my large fries.

"So anything interesting lately babe." Cece piped up a conversation taking a large bite out of her burger.

"No." I said dryly.

"Nothing?" Cece asked again.

"Nope."

"Mhmmm. Well a little birdy told me you had company on the weekend when your parents weren't home." Cece stated wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "And who could that little birdy be?"

"Ace ofc. Weren't he with you the entire fucking weekend?" Cece squealed happily then slurping her Dr. Peppers.

"Yeah...and so?" I continue stuffing my face with fries.

"Soooo..bitch what happened? Knowing Ace y'all must of done something." Cece took another of her sandwich.

I looked out into the parking lot getting lost in my thoughts of all the things that happened on the weekend.

The way he made me blush. The way he made me laugh. The way he held me tight in his arms protecting me as I slept. The way he looked cute and nervous trying to make breakfast for me. The way he kissed me passionately and gently like he's afraid to break me.

Everything that happened between us I regret it. So badly. My brain was warning me but I listened to my fucking heart.

I let out a heavy sigh, "I don't wanna talk about this right now. Even if something happened it was a mistake."

A big fucking mistake!

**********

Ooooh I see we getting spicy all up in here. Read more to find out what happens next in this journey!

Love ya!

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!