»»----- ❁CHAPTER 63: END OF BOOK 1 ❁-----«

HERE WE ARE CHAP 63

 PREVIOUSLY

AUTHOR'S POV

That moment wasn't like any other moments for Y/N and for Sehun. Sehun's room where filled with love. Y/N fall asleep in Sehun's arms. Sehun was holdinng her to make sure that She won't escaped from him. 

CHAP 63

I start to wake up but I do not open my eyes. After a few seconds resting on this comfy bed I finally dared to wake up and look around. It took a moment for me to get used to the daylight that invaded the room.

For the first time, I had no difficulty with sleep, I have never slept so well. I hope that will continue that way.

"Yeah I hope so"

I begin to stretch myself in the bed when the torrid moment with Sehun goes back and forth in my head.

"Owww"

I thought, hiding under the sheet. He showed me how much he cared about me and how important I was in his life.

I get up from bed while covering my naked body with the sheet. I started looking for my pajamas . ^O^

"Sehun threw it I don't know where.He could have at least thrown them near the bed" I thought while laughing.

 Y / N: owww, here you are. I said taking my pajama top off the metal lamppost a little farther from the bed and my underwear taking refuge on the   couch. I first put what I find before looking for the bottom of my pajamas.

SEHUN'S POV

I was about to wake her up. I go back to my room and I see her struggling in tryinng to wear her pajamas. She did not dare look at me.

"So cute, too cute"

I go to he,put my chin on her shoulder and hold her by her hips. She was a little surprise but remains motionless. I plant a kiss on her shoulder, she laughs.

Sehun: Hello beauty.

Y/N: Hello.

Sehun: you do not know how many times I've dreamed of that moment. A sweet moment with you.

I hold her tight.

Sehun: Now I can finally say that you are mine and show it to the whole world.

Y/N: You can't.

Sehun: Whyyyy?

Y/N: Don't forget Myung Sook

Sehun: Ah ! That son of B.....

Y/N: heyyyy

Sehun: Yes, my love. Oh, I want to tell you something that has bothered me so far.

Y / N: What?

Sehun: I really do not like this man since the first moment I saw him.

Y / N: who? Myung Sook?

Sehun: No, the other guy there.

Y / N: Eun Woo oppa?

Sehun: Aishhhh. I say while being a little angry. Oppa?

Y / N / What is the problem with him.

Sehun: Are you pretending or what? It is best that you stay 100 meters away from him.

Y / N: Mhhhh. If you ask for it like that, then I want to ask you to stay 100 meters from Irene too.