»»----- ❁CHAPTER 4: JEJU ISLAND❁-----««

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

Y/N'S POV:

  Sehun and I are looking at each other  now.

What are they planning now? I do not want to go on a trip and now they  forced us to travel together.

WHAT? Why? With him? Just the two of us? Are you insane?

Mr. Kim: Y/N

Y / N: We're not even married Why are we going on a  trip ? 

Ms. Kim: Don't be afraid, we all know you're together, so what's wrong?

_______________________________________________________________________

POV D'AUTOR:

Three days later, Sehun is now at Kim's place to wait for him. Today is the day that they are going on trip. Even if they do not want it, they have to accept it.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ This is what Sehun wear✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ This is what you wear✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

:*・゚゚・*

Ms. Kim: Y / N ahhh hurry up or you two rare going to miss the flight.

Y / N: I'm coming I'm here (I get out)

Sehun: Women are as they are, always late (He mumbles)

Y / N: I heard. (She looks at Sehun angrily)

Y / N rushed into the car without looking at Sehun.

AT THE AIRPORT (Incheon Airport).

Y/N'S POV:

I stayed away from Sehun  since the days that they was at our house. I have not stopped thinking about him, why? I do not know. The only thing I'm sure of now is that I want to stay away from him. Oh gosh! Look at him, he is well dressed, nice athletic body and ..... Oh no! What am I thinking? I'm going crazy.I can not take my eyes off of him, he looks so sexy.