»»----- ❁CHAPTER 57: IRENE❁-----«

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

SEHUN'S POV

After her sentences I did not wait for her answer and I openned the door. But as soon as I opened it, a strange mixed feeling begin to boil inside of me. A person was standing in front of me.
"Unwanted person"

He was  ready to knock on my door. Then without thinking I preached these words.

Sehun: After all, I think I'll stay.We have a guest.

My body moves by itself

My body moves by itself. My fists and teeth start to tighten as I try hard as I can not to say anything. Even if outside of me I was silent, I had the desire to punch him and to get rid of him at the present time.

Even with all of this, I push myself to the side to let him pass. As I saw him entering my home, I had the urge to make him stumble right now in front of me. But since I did not want Y / N to make fun of me, I keep myself calm as good as possible.

Y / N: Eunwoo oppa what are you doing here?

Eunwoo: I came to visit the little princess, you did tell me that I can came by to visit her if I want.

"Bullshit, you may say that but you came for her"

Y/N: She is sleeping now b........

Eunwoo: Mhhh then I can wait. I can stay too.

"Who give him the permission to stay, you better go now"

Y/N: YOu don't have to, she takes a nap and I don't know when she will wake up.

Eunwoo: As I said earlier I can wait for her. I want to see the little princess.

He looks at her while taking her hand in his .

Enwoo: Oh(He gives Y/N a box) This is for the little princess

.They talk as if I was not here , then headed to the living room followed by me. I can't stand how the situation was so I decide to call Irene. Who is She? She is just a random girl that I call everytime I want to have fun.

Y/N: I'm gonna place it in our room.

As Y/N made her way upstair akward moment was feeling in the room. We tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by. A heavy silence settled over us. His and mine Unsettled eyes glanced over the room as if each of us find something really interesting where we laid our eyes. For me, the carpet at that moment seemed to be very interesting.

"Aishhhh" I shifted uncomfortably in my seat while arranging my clothes .

He was playing with his phone. But suddenly the silence was broken by him. He clears his throat to catch my intention.