»»----- ❁CHAPTER 43 ❁-----«

ʕ. ᴥ.ʔゝ☆

NEXT UPDATE IS FOR TOMORROW

ʕ. ᴥ.ʔゝ☆  

MY BELOVED READERS SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING SO LONG .

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FF AND FOR VOTES .

Y/N'S POV✿  

Sehun: I can do it for my future wife.

Y / N: No not necessary ......

Sehun: Y / N, relax. Take a rest.......Let's go on vacation, let's go to Bali.

Y / N: Do you think we have the right to go on vacation?

Sehun: Yeah! Why not.

Y / N: I do not know.

Sehun: let's not talk about that now,  Right now, the only thing  to do is to sleep and relax.

I did as Sehun said without hesitation. I was really tired too. I close my eyes to enjoy this moment of relaxation.

  ✿THE NEXT DAY✿  

I was awakened by the ringing of my phone.

Y/N: Mhhhh!? What time is it?

 I get a video call from my appa and eomma. When I answer it my appa appears.

Y / N: Appa, where is eomma? Is eomma OK?

Mr. Kim: She is still sleeping. She seems very tired from day to day so I decided to stay in Venice for a while.

Y / N: How does she feel now?

Mr. Kim: She seems to be happy. She told me to call you, she wanted to see you but I will call you later b......

.........: yeobo

Mr. Kim: Oh, you are already awake (I saw my appa smile through my phone)

My appa passes my eomma the phone. I saw her face from day to day when she called, we saw that she was getting more and more tired and had a pale complexion even if she tried to hide with foundation. I had tears that began to threaten to fall.

Y / N: Eomma, how was your stay?

Mrs. Kim: All right, I feel like being on a honeymoon again.

Y / N: It's good that you enjoy your trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hear a sound coming from another room. I go where the sound was and I see Sehun who was busy with something.

Y / N: What are you doing?

Sehun: Oh sorry to wake you up my sweetheart.

Y / N: No, it's nothing. (I say while blushing)I was already awake

Sehun: I .....

I walk towards him and see a cradle .

Sehun: I see that in the store not far from our home this morning and I do not know why I chose to buy it.

  Y / N: OMO That's so cute.   

Sehun: Really! ??I was 100% sure that you would like it. Sit here (he shows the chair near us) and watch your man'work .