»»----- ❁CHAPTER 19: I WANT TO SEDUCE YOU❁-----««

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

Y/N'S'S POV✿ 

I was so hypnotized by him that I could not control the words that came out of my mouth.

Y / N: Sehun, I love you (He stares at me)

"OMO What I have done? What I have Say?"

He looks at me without answering and looks down after a few minutes to focus on what he was doing. More than embarrassed by what I had just said, I dare not look at him. I was ashamed, I saw that he was not ready to start something now. During all the return trip I did not dare raise my head to look at him, I pretended to be busy with my phone. Getting to the house Sehun helped me walk to my room.

Mrs. Kim: Yah Y / N what have you done ?

Y / N: It was just an accident eomma.

Sehun: She needs to rest and tomorrow she will be healed.

Mrs. Kim: Thanks for taking care of her Sehun. (She smiles at Sehun)

  ✿THE NEXT DAY✿   

I got ready early because I wanted to get to the company in advance.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ This is what you wear✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*     

:*・゚゚・*     

I was going down to leave when I met my appa

Mr. Kim: Where are you going at this hour?

Y / N: I'm going to the office.

Mr. Kim: Have not you read the administration emails yet?

Y / N: Not yet.

Mr. Kim: tomorrow at 07:00 P.M  will be the party that  the company gives to celebrate the merger of our company with  Oh Company.

Y / N: Mhhh?

Mr. Kim: When you were at Seogwipo we finalized the merger and our company and the company Oh will be from now on a  one big company.