»»----- ❁CHAPTER 10: SEHUN'S FRIEND❁-----««

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆   

SUHO'S POV:

  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ This is what He wears✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*  

Sehun told me that I had to pick up his fake girlfriend because he would be late

Sehun told me that I had to pick up his fake girlfriend because he would be late. As I drive to this girl's house, I was thinking of what she would look like. Is she a bad girl or the opposite?

I arrived at my destination, I leave my car and a surprise comes in front of me. The girl that bumped into me at the mall and who bought me a shirt is in front of me.

Suho: You here.

Y / N: What are you doing here?

Suho: Do not tell me you're Sehun's girlfriend?

Y/N: Yeah I am

I just feel to not tell her that I know that She is his fake girlfriend.

Suho: What a idiot I am. I'm Kim Jun-myeon but you can call me Suho.

Y / N: (She was shocked at first but she managed to smile while holding out her hand to greet me). I'm Y/N.

Y/N'S POV:

  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ This is what you wear✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*  

We were standing near his car without speaking

We were standing near his car without speaking. That was weird and remembering about the dress that I wear makes me more embarassed. He may think that I'm an easy girl. Oh no.

Suho: Oh Let's go . Sehun told me to pick you up because he will be a little late.

Y/N: Oh He did not tell me about that.(I was a little disappointed)

"So, wait, in summary, what am I going to do there? I do not know any of his friends and .............. I'll kill you Sehun."

Suho: Y / N!