»»----- ❁CHAPTER 28: HAE WON❁-----«

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FF AND FOR THE VOTES .

Y/N'S POV✿ 

  Mrs. Kim: My daughter, let's get home. I ... I'm going to talk to your eomma.  

Y / N: Wait, what? Appa (I'm holding him back) I just told Sehun earlier that she has her reasons for hiding that from us. If you will talk to her now. What she would think? or ... I do not know. Appa respects what she decides to do. By the time I knew she had ovarian cancer, I immediately thought of all the reasons she wanted to hide it. The first reason is that she does not want us to complain about her. She does not want us to be sad. The second reason is that she is worried and ....

Mr. Kim: My daughter ...

Y/N:Appa, you're going to hurt her if you go to her to talk about that.

Mr. Kim, what can I do? (He Sits down) I'm angry, not against your eomma but against me. Your eomma likes to travel a lot, before, when we were still young, your eomma and I always traveled here and there but we still had a lot of places to visit. All this has stopped after my insertion in the world of business.

Y / N: Eomma already told me the story about you and her.

Mr. Kim:Sit down and listen to your Appa. I met Mr. Oh after that, I helped him and he helped me a lot.

Y / N: So that was why you became friend?

Mr.Kim: Yes, I started working at Oh Company and over time, with all the effort, loyalty, I climbed the ladder of the business world with the help of Mr.Oh and your eomma who believed in me.

Y / N: I understand why you say you're close to family Oh. But what is the link with the anger that you have against you?

Mr. Kim: Thanks to an opportunity, I was able to create a small business that has grown. Since then, we have not left Seoul . I'm angry because I did not complete the promise that I made to her. I promised to your mother that one day we will go around the world. She always supported me and ......

Y / N: Appa it's not too late to complete her wish. I do not know hhow long she will be with us, but what I do know is that we both want to see her happy.

Mr.Kim:And .....

Y / N: For her happiness, for your happiness, I would do anything for eomma and you. Let me take the reins of the business and take eomma to go around the world. I can handle many situation and I also  have Sehun by my side to help me.

Mr. Kim: You know what (He gets up) I'll do as my daughter told me. (My appa gives me a hug)I'm going to come back home. I have something to announce to  your eomma.

Y / N: Okay Appa.

Mr. Kim: One last thing, my daughter.

Y / N: What?

Mr. Kim: Do not let your tears ruin your beautiful face, my daughter.

Y / N: (I look at my appa while smiling)

  ✿TIME PASS✿   

I wanted to be forgiven for raising the tone on Sehun but I don't know what I 'm going to say to him. I call Choon Hee for a help.

Y/N: I'm sorry to disturb you, I know that you are busy but I want to ask something.

Choon Hee: What do you want to talk about?

Y/N:  That is to say that me and Sehun had a slight discussion. Mhhhh, I feel guilty for raising my voice on him and I do not know if he's angry.

Choon Hee:  just make up a good excuse to see him.

Y/N: An excuse, ok i'm going to hang up. Oh! Choon Hee, do not forget to call me if you are free because I'm waitting for our next girl party . 

Choon Hee: Sure my little Y/N. 

I hang up and go to Sehun's office. 

Y / N: Is he here?(I ask to his secretary)

Miss Chae Eun: You can go in, Mr. Oh is in his office.

Y / N: There is no need to tell him that I'm here .(I go to the door of his office while smiling at CHae Eun)

 I knock  at his office's door and   I enter , He was leaning on his desk table.

Y / N: Hey

Sehun: Oh it's you. (He looks at me)

Y / N: Yes it's me, (I say while approaching him) I wanted to apologize .............. Let's go out and eat.(I look at him )

Sehun: I would like to(He smiles) I would like but I have a lot to do.

Y / N: Can I know what?

Sehun: A new design for our website

Y / N: Oh yes,now that I am thinking about it, I only knew the name of the company two days ago.

Sehun: Go home, we'll go eat another day. I  stay to continue my work.

Y / N:can I stay with you?, canI  help you? .mhhhh Sehun!?

Sehun: I.....

Y / N: Come on, Sehun

Sehun: Come here (he reaches out his hand and pulls me to him to sit on his thighs)

Y / N: Yahhh Sehun somebody will come in and .........

Sehun: You are right, wait. (He takes his phone to call I do not know who) Miss Chae Eun I do not want to be disturbed. Tell them to join me on my phone if it is something urgent.

After a few minutes of conversation with Miss Chae Eun he hangs up.

Sehun: That's settled. (He pinches my cheek)

Y / N: Ehh, You are not angry at me?

Sehun: No I'm not, why would I?(he laughs)

Y/N: Nothing.

Sehun: So listen to  me, We need innovative concept to mark our competitive advantage. (He looks at the screen of his computer) So baby doll what do you think? (He looks at me)

TIME PASS✿ 

It's already late but Sehun and I  were still in the office. I was really having fun at the moment even if I have a huge desire to sleep. 

Y / N: This is to be presented for the meeting in two weeks?

Sehun: Yes it must be  validate by the other members.

I was still focused on choosing the color of the platform of our site, that I did not see Sehun who fell asleep on the table.

Y / N: Sehun, I think I found (I turn to him but he is already asleep)

"Sehun ah why you are so cute and sexy  at the same time ?"

I approach him without making any noise . Indeed, he was sleeping.

"ohhh I was not the only one who wanted to sleep."

I like the aura he gave off when he slept, he has very perfect facial features, which you could admire.I can not help but admire him while smiling, I could not take my eyes off that face. He was so happy that he was smiling in his sleep. I was going to touch his face, but I stopped when I heard words coming out of his mouth.

Sehun: Hae Won ...

I wish you feel that I am doing my best to update this ff. :) 

See you in the next chapter ...........  

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆