»»----- ❁ CHAPER 1: LIES❁-----««

Y/N: Your Name

Kim is your family name so your name will be Kim Y/N

Choon Hee is your Best friend 

       ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

Y/N POV

I was at my friend's house because I don't even want to come back home because of my parents. At the age oh 24 I still live at my parent's house.
Y/N: Choon Hee  ahhhh. What can I do now? My parents forced me to go on a date. It's not I don't want to go on a date but It's because I can't find annyone who is qualified to be with me.

Choon Hee: Just go and get one person, you're so demanding that's why you do not find a boy who can interest you.

Y/N: It's not like that, I I I, I don't know

Choon Hee: Knowing your parents if you don't find one in two days they will surely search for a man for you.

Y/N: I have two days to find my prince.
Choon Hee: This is easier said than done Y / N

Y/N: I understand Jin Su

I get a call from my mother, I don't want to answer it but she kept on calling me and I know that she won't gave up if I don't answer the phone. I decide to answer her at the 3rd call.

Y / N: Mmhh

Ms. Kim: Where are you?

Y / N: I'm not anywhere

Ms. Kim: Y / N (She raises her voice)

Y / N: Please mom just leave me alone, do you want to know where I am? I'm at my friend's house, he does not want me to leave because it's already late.

Ms. Kim: Your boyfriend? (She said in a suspicious tone)

Y/N:What? (I said tiredly) Eomma I have to hang up because he wants me to help him.

I hang up the phone and turn to Choon Hee.

Choon Hee: Your boyfriend? How am I supposed to be your boyfriend now, you are such a stupid person Y / N

Y / N: That's why you are my best friend Choon Hee.

Choon Hee: Y / N ah I'm sleepy we have to wake up earlier tomorrow. Let's sleep.

Y / N: annyeonghi jumusipsio

Choon Hee: annyeonghi jumusipsio.

SEHUN POV:
Miss Chae Eun: Mr. Sehun mrs.Oh is here. I lie to her as you told me to do but ......

I told him to leave. I already know the character of my mother and my grandmother. They always tell me to have a girlfriend and to get married and I promised them to have one so they can leave. But two weeks ago, they got tired of my promises, so they want to meet me now.

Oh: Sehun ahhh you know why we're here?

Grandmother. Oh, here we are, you have an appointment at ......

Sehun: I already have a girlfriend eomma

Ms. Oh: You have told us thousands of times.

Sehun: I'll show her to you after three days so do not worry

Grandma: Three days !! S .....

Sehun: Three days or I will not show it to you

Mrs. Oh: Arasseo three days and no more Sehun.