Chapter 1

No One's POV

The loud ringing of Mina's alarm clock can be heard in the four corners of her room veryyyyyy loudly which causes her to wake up. She groan and move her left hand in the left side of her bed which a mini table placed to search for the alarm while her eyes are still close. Once she found it, she turn it off and turn back to sleeping mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After 30 minutes....

A loud knocking from her room's door came.

"Mina!! Wake up!!! You are going to be late in your first day of school!" shouted by her Mom from outside of her room while keep on knocking.

This causes Mina to wake up. She lightly open her eyes when the light of Sun reflects on it. She immediately closes her eyes again but rise up from her bed to sit and open her eyes again."Mina! It is already 6:30 in the morning. Wake up already! You're gonna be late!!" her mother shouted again.

"I am awake now!!" Mina answered.

"Okay. Start preparing now and come down so we can it breakfast" Mina's mother says and walks away to return in the kitchen to prepare the food.

Mina stand up from the bed and start stretching her body since it was kinda stiff from sleeping.After 20 minutes of shower and preparing her self, she finally came out of her room and proceed in the dining area. She saw the food was already set in the table while her mother is watching some Morning show in the television.

When her mother sense her presence, the woman turn her head in Mina's side and smile. "Good Morning baby. Let's eat! You need to be early in your school since it is first day of class." her mother said sweetly. Mina can't help but smile and says "Good Morning too Mom.". She takes her sit and they started to have their breakfast.

After breakfast their breakfast meal......

When Mina look at the clock, she saw that it is already 7:15 so she stand up and get her school bag. "Mom, I will go now!" she says and approach her mom and kiss her on the cheek. "Take care. Bye Hun!" her mother answered back. She now walk out of their door to walk to her school.Mina is now in her second year of high school and attending the JYP High School. Her first class starts at 7:30 in the morning. The school is just 5 minutes walk away from their house which is benefit from her end the reason that she choose the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the JYP School

Mina arrived at exactly 7:20 so she still has 10 minutes to go in her classroom. She already have her class schedule before hand and know where her classroom is located so she don't really need to hurry to look for it.

Mina's POVI am now currently standing here near the school gate and roaming my eyes to look for my friends when I feel a hand in my right shoulder. I turn my head in the right side to see who is it. I raise my left eyebrow when I see my two cousins laughing when they see me.

"Good Morning Mina-chan!!!" the two says in sync while smiling so brightly and turn their face to each other and start laughing again.