"Or snakes." Nya thought out loud, "Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago."

The bridge calculated and showed that there was no snake activity. 

"See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said."

"But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow." Y/n stated and Nya agreed. "Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface."

A 3D map showed up and it looked like there was one big thomb were the snakes probably gathered most of the time. Connected to the big thomb were smaller thombs.

"All the tombs have been interconnected." Kai watched in awe.

"To make one massive underground fortress." Cole agreed.

"And all this time, right under our noses." 

"Or rather, feet." Zane corrected the blue ninja.

Kai pointed at the big thomb, "There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblades must be held there."

"Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course." The old man said and Nya turned to her computer.

"Already on it. We'll be there by sunup."

Later, the ninja, except Y/n again, are training for their fight with the serpentine and Sensei Wu spoke up out of nowhere.

"There is no room for error. The Serpentine have shown that they have great powers, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses. Kai, how will you defeat the Hypnobrai?" 

Kai pulled down his blindfold. "Their hypnotizing powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying on his eyes."

"Good, Jay, the fangpyre is fast and his bite sharp."

"But if he can't bite through your skin," Jay tapped his armor, "he can't turn you into one of them."

"Yes. Cole, the Constrictai are strong." He trapped Cole in a net. "And they will not let go." 

"But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up." He wiggled himself out the net, and he danced, "And a little soft shoes doesn't hurt."

"Zane, the venom of the Venomari can make you see things. Cloud your perception." 

"Then I will use my new falcon vision." He activates his falcon vision and looked throught it's eyes, seeing himself and the others. "

"Very good. I have trained you well. You are all ready." Sensei Wu wanted to turn around and walk away, but Kai wanted to ask something before he went.

"What about you, Sensei? Will you fight? We need all the help we can get."

"My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up, but I will be there in spirit."

"And what about Y/n, where's she?" Jay asked, looking for his sister.

"She's with Lloyd." Sensei simply replied and turned around.

"Why's she not training?" 

"Y/n already knows this, she has been training to fight any kind of the serpents since Lloyd opened the first tomb." Sensei Wu chuckled.

"We're arriving at the Mountain of a Million Steps. You all might want to see this." Nya said over the com and Y/n ran towards the deck.

The bounty flew around the mountain before parking. "Look at all those piles of dirt." Jay commented.