Experiment xvi. First

Newt and I take a tour of the glade but I barely pay attention with the mesmerizing maze taunting me. His footsteps stop abruptly, which causes me to bump into his slim shoulder.

"At least warn me if you're going to stop so suddenly," I grumbled, nursing my nose.

Newt chuckled and motioned me to stop. I cocked my head sideways as a question but he shook his head. Pretty soon, he disappeared inside a wooden cabin and I was left alone, outside.

Shuffling my foot across the green grass, a tap stiffens my whole body. I turn my head behind me and widen my eyes in surprise. It was...

Minho?

◁○▷

Minho looked down at me, the edges of his lips curled up. He started for my wrist but I flung it away, afraid of what would happen. He and I had something between us.. I can't let him remember anything. Not until I fully understand myself.

"Has Newt finally stopped being so overprotective of you?" he jokes, leaning on the side of the cabin.

I take a small step back and smile wearily at him.

I knew he was trying to be friendly. But I couldn't be close or around him. In sake for his, mine, and everyone in the glade.

Minho frowns and shoves his hands in his pocket.

"I theorized that the first girl who arrives here would obviously fall for me. Do you like Newt or something?" he asks, his eyes showing a hint of hurt.

I shake my head and unlikely did the last thing I would do. I pulled his hand into mine and grinned at him.

Minho was definitely surprised. Before he could speak however, I let go and ran off, not knowing how things would end if I stayed.

I knew Minho was calling my name. But right now, I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't keep my mind straight. These.. feelings..

It's obviously not the first time I've felt this way before.

◁○▷

Up there is a pic of Minho anime grinning ♡3♡ Lol baiii ;3