Sucker for you

Okay. I'm sorry.

It's been so long and I apologize for my unannounced hiatus.

A lot has been going on in this time frame that I cant even keep a track of my life so forgive me.

Anyway...

Here's a new chap. I hope you'll like it.

Happy reading💜

-------------------

-------------------

Lea nervously gulped and slightly averted her gaze when she felt the make-up artist raise her brow rather questionably on looking at the Mark on her neck.

To Lea's relief the woman didn't question anything and carried on with applying concealer on it silently.

It had been almost two hours in the beauty salon and Lea felt like she was being sucked into a black hole of boredom already.

Truth be told, she didnt even want to step out of her home for all this fiasco but with her mom being with her, she didn't really have much choice.

Sighing, she looked at the mirror as the makeup artist painted her skin.

Her dark hair was curled into slight curls at the bottom which looked pretty natural. Few locks on the side of her head were braided against her scalp and taken all the way to the back.

The hair dresser was still deciding on what to do with her hair, moving back and forth while quietly muttering to himself.

The man gave a curt nod to himself as if he was having a battle on the inside and continued with setting Lea's hair, into a rather sophisticated looking design from the earlier one.

Lea shared a brief moment of awkward eye contact when he yanked her hair a little and the hair designer gave a guilty smile followed by a sorry.

Going back to the painting, there were a lot of creams and palettes and brushes and things splayed that Lea couldnt process. Sure, she applied makeup... but seeing 250 types of brushes and a hundred other things at the same time, whirred her mind.

On command, Lea closed her eyes and let the Makeup artist continue her way. She felt the lighter brushes dust her skin which was forwarded to the bigger ones that encompassed her cheeks. She could not see but she could tell that she was held for a surprise once everything was done.

45 minutes later she felt the makeup artist shuffle lesser and lesser around her.

"You can open your eyes now" the woman declared and slowly Lea opened her eyes.

The designers grinned victoriously at the artwork and the hair designer squeezed through and let the final touches of her hair strands away at the side of her face.

Getting a satisfied approval, Lea ached to look at herself in the mirror but for some reason the mirror was scrapped away leaving her nothing to look at.

She couldnt really understand what's with the removing mirrors at the end... it wasnt like she was starring in some reality show.

She got up from her seat and smed softly at everyone who helped her.

"Ohmygod.. honey... "

Lea turned to the owner of the voice and found her mom standing there almost star struck.

"You gotta change into your dress and look at yourself!" She exclaimed while grinning widely.

Lea chuckled at her mom's cheesiness which she loved nonetheless and turned to the changing room where her dress awaited.