AVENGER

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Welcome back!

Happy reading!❤

Azalea POV:

"I've not even started anything with you Cookie" he smirked.

His silver blue eyes gleamed in the dark bright enough for me to go through a trance. My fingers were still clasped around the door knob, not leaving it. My heart throbbed in my ribcage but my breath was turned down almost to mute.

All he was doing was just sitting on a bed saying unbelievably dangerous words, which i hoped it would have another innocent meaning.

"Aren't you gonna come in?" He said tilting his head, with the smirk plastered on his face.

"Uh..uhh... umm.. I" I stuttered.  "Umm.. yeah... yeah. I was.. just.." I shook my head and walked towards him, leaving the door open... just incase...

I fixated my gaze to the floor but his did not leave from my face.

Play it cool Lea.. play it cool...

I inhaled more air and curled my fingers on the hem of my shirt. I sat at the corner of the bed with my legs crossed. I heard him sigh and I looked at him.

He simply stared at me without his gaze faultering. His silver blue orbs were calm and did not look anything like the raging sea which was just a minute ago.

"Its nice see you again Cookie.." he said softly.

"Hmm?" I raised both of my eyebrows, confused.

What does he mean by its nice to see you again? What is he talking about?

He shook his head, "nothing..."

I was very much confused and nothing made sense for the moment.

Its okay lea... its.. fine... just calm down.. just-

"You saw everything... didnt you?" His voice sounded dark and hoarse.

My eyes widened and i stopped breathing. "I... I dont know what you are talking about Zack.." I lied.

The image of him laying on the bed, gripping sheets and bucking his hips up in air, was so bizzare that i couldnt wipe it away from my mind.

But, the very little pride left in me wanted itself to be rescued,so I lied. Lied to have not seen anything.

I heard him chuckle, "I can feel your body tensing up Cookie. I can feel the sweat beads running down your forehead. I can feel the heat slipping out from you." He shifted his weight and leaned his back to the wall. His right leg was folded up, where his hand rested on his knee.

"Don't you know that 'heat signs' can be very dangerous around someone like me?"

I suddenly looked at him, entirely confused with what he was talking about. The light from outside no more reached his face and all I could see was a black shadow with its eyes closed.

I gulped at him.

What? WHAT IN THE WORLD HE IS TALKING ABOUT? HEAT? HEAT WHAT?

He opened his eyes, resulting a shudder run down in me. He straightened both of his legs, with his toes almost touching my tighs.

"I will let you go this time, since you truly do not know what Im talking about. Trust me, the next time I will be back, I wont try to restrain myself..."

He licked his lips, "Until then, I will wait for you..."

A smile broke out of his face showing his toothy scary yet mesmerising grin.