School Shooter Vibes

(I don't know anymore. I can't think of any ideas... So here's a random chapter)

Willow was staring at a kid. Who is this kid, you may be asking. Well it's Bark. Willow and Bark don't know each other. Why? Because Willow is too socially awkward to communicate. Well what they were thinking was "Is this kid a school shooter or not?" Why? Because something about Bark's face said "Hey I like dangerous things" And so Willow quickly thought that meant School Shooter. Willow has been overhearing conversations about Bark. Turns out that Bark is indeed the opposite of a School Shooter. More like a guardian of the school. Willow could also overhear conversation that Bark has. Turns out that our little School Shooter is a big softy.

Willow had been meaning to talk to Bark, but keeps on forgetting. Actually scratch that. They are just scared of Bark. Bark makes them feel tiny and she also has major top energy. Which makes Willow feel small and have major bottom energy. Willow stared out the window and felt the seat lift up slightly. Someone had sat down next to them. Willow stared at the person and saw it was the "School Shooter" Willow looked away and looked out of the window. They didn't want to say something incase she was a school shooter and they would end up being the first person she shoots. Bark said "Hey... What ya doing?"

Willow stayed quiet before speaking thier mind "Trying to figure out if you are going to shoot up the school or not" Bark merely only chuckled and said "I'm not here to kill any one" Willow muttered "That's what a school shooter would say exactly" Bark said "I swear on your life that I'm not a shooter" Willow said, trying to prove they aren't a sub "Sureee. Walk my way with a gun and you'll be finished by the second we meet eyes" Bark said "Like I'm any scared of a smol like you" Willow said under their breath "but everyone was scared of Alexander and he was a smol.... Damn it" Bark said "wot?" Willow said "Nothing...." Bark said "So something about me being a school shoter... What's making you think that?"

Willow said "You give off that vibe... Also you look like you'll shoot up a school for fun... Maybe blow one up" they said, under their breath "just like jd" Bark said "Hm... How exactly..? What part of my face?" Willow said "Hm... You're eyes. They look like you're potentially dangerous to everyone around me... Hence why literally everyone wants to be your friend. They think you won't harm them when you do something to potentially harm the school." They finished it by saying under their breath "and that's why im utterly scared of you" Bark said "Really? Cause I haven't seen anyone saying that..." Willow said "Yeah... Most of the popular gay grils and boys and straight bois and girls seem to like saying that you are thier friend"

Willow shrugged and continued "Although since you said that, they're just lying to be more popular again" Bark said "That's cool to know..." Wilow nodded and said "Ok..." They both ended up becoming friends and you know the rest like history.