"Then, there's the part where you want everyone to know who the person your in love with, is. You are never embarrassed about you feelings for them. Love is the ability to know and accept someone's faults. In your eyes, their insecurities are the most smallest things in the world. You either don't notice them, or you absolutely love them. Then you start imagining your guys' future together. When you're in love, you want to spend the rest of your life with them. You want to grow old with them." She then took her legs off my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.

My dad came out of the restroom and came to us.

"Do you guys want anything to eat before we go? Even though we just ate, do you want any kind of snacks?"

"Can you get me a sandwich and water?" I asked. He nodded.

"And you Nicole?"

"I'll just get some Oreos and water please?" she asked and she smiled at him. I knew she was getting sleepy. He nodded and smiled back.

My dad went to the direction of the food court and left us alone again.

"Keep going." she mumbled as she laid her head on my shoulder again. I chuckled.

"I'll continue on the plane." She groaned.

"Fineeee."

5 minutes later, my dad came back with all of our stuff.

"Here." he said handing us our food. I opened the wrapping of my sandwhich and took a bite while Nicole opened her water.

My dad then sat at my left and got out his phone to, I'm guessing, call my mom.

10 minutes later, Flight 378 to Toronto, Canada was called. We grabbed all of our stuff and started wheeling it to where the lady was collecting our tickets. I handed her mine, which she scanned and handed it back.

"Have a nice day." she forcefully smiled at me.

"You too." I mumbled and smiled and waited for my dad who was last in getting his ticket scanned, and Nicole was in front of me.

We really didn't have that many luggage's so we put them on top of our heads and grabbed our carryons. Nicole wanted the window seat, but I argued with her saying she had it on the way here, so here I am. A window at my right, with Nicole on my left, and my dad on the left of Nicole. 40 minutes in the flight, my dad was already fast asleep with one of those pillow thingys around his neck. Thank the Lord my dad wasn't a snorer.

Nicole abruptly grabbed her earphones from her ears and looked at me.

"Can you continue?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes and faked that I was thinking.

"I guess." She fist pumped in the air and got comfortable. Again she laid her head on my shoulder only this time, she was on my left side. I cleared my throat and continued.

"I don't know what else to say. I think I've said about everything. Um, you want to be the best version of yourself for the person you love. Love knows no conditions and it's absolute. And I think, the best one is that the one you love, they become your partner in crime. You two would be the best of friends. You feel like, you could do anything, as long as you two were together. You two would take on the world together. You'd want to have kids together, and watch them grow before your eyes. I know at first, it sounds scary, but you two would be perfectly okay with it as long as the person you love will always be with you, no matter what. You both would feel like no one could separate you two. You will have your good days, and your bad ones, but that would all be worth it in the end, as long as you two stayed in each others arms. Forever." I looked at her, and she had a small smile on her face as her eyes were closed, and I could hear her faint, steady breathing, telling me she was almost fast asleep.