Chapter 27

Nicole's Point of View

"Nicole."

"Nicole."

"No."

"Nicole!" I groaned.

"NICOLE!" I shot up on the bed.

"Jesus Christ Shawn! I was up the first time you said my name!"

"Sorry! I didn't know you heard me the first time." he sat on the edge of the bed and laughed. I huffed and started gathering my hair in a high bun. I wasn't going to shower. I showered yesterday, and I'm too lazy to do anything to it.

I got off from the bed, stretched, and went into the bathroom. Then I started brushing my teeth.

"What are the plans for today?" I tried my best to speak, but it just came out as 'But are the plants for tooth-day?' He looked at me.

"What?" he chuckled. I held up a finger and went into the bathroom. Two minutes later, I was coming out, wiping moisturizer on my face.

"I said, what are the plans for today?" I asked and started to look in my suitcase for something to wear on the plane.

"I think we're going to leave in about an hour, grab a flight at 10, and y'know, leave." he shrugged.

"What time is it?" I grabbed black tights, some socks, and my sister's Nike's that I stole about a year ago, but I didn't have a sweater. Uh, I'll figure it out later.

"Its about to be 9." I nodded.

I got all my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I took off my shorts, wiggled into the leggings, and put my socks on. I came out of the bathroom, and sat on Shawn's bed and put my shoes on. I walked back to my suitcase, packed the clothes I was wearing from the days before, and then put some deodorant on. Shit, I still need a sweater.

"Shawn." I called his attention from his phone. He really needs to control his obsession with Twitter.

"Yeah?" he looked at me, then back at his phone.

"Do you have a sweater I can borrow?" I asked as I was folding my stuff into my suitcase.

"Why don't you wear something of yours?" he groaned. He could have just given me a sweater, with no complaints, but I knew he didn't want to get up from my bed.

"Because if I wear something of mine, I'll freeze to death when we land home, and I'd like to live, thank you very much." His laziness annoys the shit out of me sometimes. He groaned, loudly.

"Just wear this one." he said and started taking off the one he had on now.

He had a shirt under. Dammit.

"Why don't you just tell me where one is and I'll get it instead of you giving me the one you're wearing now?" I said as I started to get up from my spot were my clothes were lying and went to his suitcase.

"Just here." I looked at him, and he threw it at my face, but I didn't have time to catch it, so it just literally hit me in the face, and just stayed there.

"Thanks." It was muffled 'cause of the sweater covering my mouth. I heard him chuckle. I took it off my face, and saw that it was his burgundy Obey sweater. Ain't no complaints here.

I went to the bathroom and changed again. I took off the shirt I was wearing, and put the sweater on. Then I walked back out with my shirt in my hands. This sweater was so fluffy and oh my god. If I laid down on the bed now, I wouldn't need a blanket, and I'd knock out immediately. And that is why I am only wearing a bra under this because it felt like heaven on my skin. Okay, now I just sound weird.