Chapter 17

^The outfit she takes to the airport.

-

Friday

Tomorrow is Magcon Dallas. I don't really know what to expect, but I am really nervous. What if the guys don't like me? What if the fans hate me? That's a lot to wrap your head around. I'm just praying that I don't embarrass myself in front of all the guys.

I was currently in my room packing one huge luggage. It was around 6:30, and I just finished eating. My speakers were bumping Notorious Thugs by B.I.G.

My favorite rappers were Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, B.I.G, and Tupac, to name a few. Sierra doesn't really like rap.

I was packing the essentials. Clothes, shoes, PJ's, toothbrush, hair straightener, makeup, my Proactive, swimsuits, chargers, perfume, deodorant, pads, tampons, and I think that's it.

Shawn, Shawn's dad Manny, and I were going to leave in the morning. We're going to leave at around 7:30 so we can get on our flight to Dallas, Texas at 9.

It takes 3 hours and 10 minutes (according to Google Maps) to get from where we live to Texas. I don't know who's going to be there, so I guess we'll just see.

I sat on my suitcase, and forced the zipper closed.

"Yes!" I finally finished packing and it was 10:26 pm. Damn, that took four freakin hours.

Hey, I'm a girl, I'm supposed to take long.

I was ridiculously hungry, so I went downstairs and got some Cheerios. I got my cereal and started walking to my room when my mom stopped me.

"Did you finish packing?" she asked me while her eyes were still on the TV. She was watching Forensic Files. Then it went to commercials.

"Um, yeah. It only took me about 4 hours." I looked at the TV and to her. She shrugged and laughed.

"As long as you have everything." she said and laughed. I chuckled and kept walking to my room. I slowed down when I got to the stairs, because I don't want to trip like last time. I forgot a step and dropped the milk everywhere and my mom was hella pissed. It was waste of cereal in my opinion. And the good kind too.

I got to my room and texted Shawn.

N: have you finished packing?

I turned on the laptop and signed in. I went to Netflix and clicked on Chowder. That's when I felt my phone vibrate.

S: yup. finished a long time ago. the real question is r YOU finished??

N: yeah, i just did.

S: barely?!?! 😱

N: yes u ass.. 😒😒😒 barely.

S: 😂 okay okay, but just remember to wake up before 7 or else we'll be late, and u know how my dad hates to be late

N: i know. i'm gonna wake up at 6 cuz I gotta shower

S: kay. ill see u tomrrw

N: Kk, night 👋

S: nightynight 🌚

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I started watching Chowder while eating Cheerios.

The Next Morning

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"Shut up!" I hit the snooze button and the beeping stopped. Fuckin 6 am.