2

Prince: Hey, stranger
Prince: Talk to me...
Prince: I'm booooooreeeeed!!!!!
Prince: So... Radio silence huh?
Prince: Darn. Ok, then... I got to go anyway... the boss is calling. Talk later? *Read*

The man stared down at his phone with a slight smile as he laughed. Well this brought back memories. Maybe he should call Pat now that he thought about it. It has been awhile since they spoke what with the show and everything.

“Roman Black!” The man looked up to find this guy staring down at him and he laughed. “I've been calling.”

“Yeah, I know... I'm coming. Sorry.” Roman set his phone down as he quickly got up to do his part. He was still a little skeptical about this Anx guy. He found it hard to believe that he really didn't know who he was texting. It wasn't out of narcissistic ego like many believed he had. He was a famous Actor. Literally everyone seemed to know about him. He couldn't go anywhere without being recognized. And as much as he LOVED his job, the idea of never just being able to relax and be himself was starting to weigh on him. Take this show for example. He's been on it for nearly a year now and everything going great except for one thing. He's the new guy. Everyone's been on this for far longer yet he's the one that the media keeps reporting on. It's all because of his 'rise to fame' story. It's nothing real special but everyone seems to love it. 

The whole poor kid turned college prince turned movie star, apparently it turned quite a lot of heads but the truth was none of it really mattered in the end. He was only here because Patton had pushed him to follow his dreams. 

Halfway through the episode the director calls it a day and Roman collapses on his chair completely exhausted. He didn't even look at his phone. He just grabbed it and shoved it into his pocket before grabbing his bag and leaving. 

He couldn't wait until he had some free time. Roman knew that wouldn't be anytime soon since he was obligated to this show but he was annoyed to say the least. It wasn't a bad show. It was a fantasy show where he played the part of a dashing prince. He was made for this role. He just hated how he had no free time. It was even harder when his family has been pushing for him to visit. Surprisingly enough his brother has been very active in stage performances since Roman left. He never took his twin for an actor but he had to admit that they both were creative in their own rite.

Roman sighed as he pulled out his phone to see he had a notification from a few hours ago. Darn it. He clicked it to find he had a text from that stranger and he couldn't help but smile. He really should get in contact with Patton at some point. All this is doing is reminding him of when he participated in that sociology assignment with Jones. Patton was his Texpal.

Anx: Sorry about the cold shoulder, I was in class.
Anx: Plus why the heck would u want 2 text me lolz
Anx: I am a total stranger.

Roman smirked as he stared down at his texts. He could still remember the very first things Patton had texted him. 'So hey got your number from my teacher... We're friends now so whats your name? I'm Patton... or dad. IDC either way lolz.' It was funny. He had basically blind sighted the princely dude with friendship right off the bat. 'I'm 19 working on a degree for Art therapy but also pediatric therapy. I have 2 brothers an older brother who's already a therapist and a twin who's theater production. He wants to be a director but he's got the talent to act as well.' He couldn't ever even call Patton a stranger because his very first texts gave him so much information plus it made his personality clear as well. 'So since were friends now, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Like what's what's you favorite animal... real or imaginary? Mines is a Pegasus, but I really love all animals... EXCEPT SPIDERS. They're nothing but creepy crawly death dealers.' This Anx was totally different than Patton though. Where Patton jumped in with all this info and friendship, Anx was mysterious and withdrawn. To be totally honest Roman actually enjoys that. It made him interested in learning more about him.

Prince: You are a mystery waiting to be solved. A challenge or wits and patience. A challenge for which I plan to win. Like a dashing and courageous knight defeating a dragon which for his kingdom, I shall be victorious!
Prince:Haha... lolz!
Prince: In all honesty, I'm just really really really bored. Some random person just texted my phone without any info... of course i'm going to be intrigued. It gives me something to do and some one new to talk to.

It wasn't that much later that he got a response. Roman was confused but happy none the less. 

Anx: What the heck dude? U sounded like one of those Disney princes.
Anx: Also... I'm basically a challenge 2 u? Good luck with that Princey. U wouldn't even get a answer 2 what I ate this morning let alone my name.

Roman literally growled at the thought of an actual challenge. The excitement he felt was palpable. He hasn't felt this excited since his first call back.

Prince:What did you eat for breakfast? I'm sure it was super healthy and totally not something like a piece of chocolate cake... ;p
Anx: Actually it was very healthy. I had some pancakes with scrambled eggs. Berries and a tiny bit a syrup was put on the pancakes... It was sooo good.
Prince: Wait really...
Anx:No... U're gonna have 2 work harder than that if u want 2 know about me Princey. I'm not the type 2 open up especially 2 strangers.
Prince: I humbly accept your challenge but I really must ask at least this... What are your pronouns at least. I don't even know you're gender.
Anx:Nope. Not even gonna give u that.
Prince: Seriously so if I just started calling you He/her you wouldn't even tell me then.
Anx:If u want 2 know so badly... earn it!
Prince:...
Prince: But I'm gonna feel really bad if I missgender you!
Prince: Please?! I'll tell you mine! My pronouns are he/him and I identify as a male.
Anx: Coolio, Princey. At least I know I'm not missgendering u. But u ain't getting mine... ;p
Prince: That sux... I'll just use neutral then until I know. Ok? I wonder when you'll tell me your name.
Anx: Bold of u 2 assume u'll ever get that far.
Prince: Oh I will get your name, My dark Royal stranger! A prince never backs down from a challenge.
Anx: I have a question... I know why I am continuing 2 text u... and no I won't tell u why. But why are u? Like I said before I'm a total stranger who has given no proof about my claim of our mutual... I won't even tell u who it is. Aren't u concerned?
Prince: I've only ever given this number to my family and extremely close friends...
Prince: Well that's a lie. I gave it to a teacher once but she gave it to a man that ended up becoming a very close friend so all in all it worked out for the best.
Prince: I have no clue how you got it... and yes I'm concerned... but I'm still glad to have someone to talk to beside my 'teammates'. They're all obsessed with the drama. The sooner I'm out of this mess the better...
Prince: Scratch that... This job is good. Just bored and over worked is all.
Anx: What is ur job?
Prince: HA! The tables have turned!
Anx:???
Prince: If you want such information on me you must earn it as well or it shall be unfair.
Anx: If u don't want 2 tell me u could've just said so, Princey.
Prince: True... but I didn't... which means something. Instead I am giving you chance.
Prince: I still don't understand how it is possible that you don't know who I am. Everyone knows who I am.
Anx:Wow...
Prince: What?

Roman narrowed his eyes as he glanced over only to realize what he had said.

Prince: Oh... OH! Wait! I didn't mean it like that!
Anx: Talks like a prince and has a royal ego 2 boot!
Prince: Seriously Anx, I really didn't mean it like that.
Anx: “Everyone knows who I am!”
Anx: …
Prince: ANX!!! I didn't mean it!
Anx:Relax Royal Pain, I'm just messing. For all I know I very well could know u...
Prince:???
Anx: Our mutual just gave me ur number. They never gave me ur name with it so...
Prince: Ahh! I see now. So it really is like Mx. Jones's TextPal assignment!
Prince: Wait...
Prince: Is that our mutual?
Prince: They would know this number since I gave it to them
Prince:Hello?
Prince:More radio silence... I'm going to assume that I'm correct if I don't get an answer... *Read*