Open (request)

Anonbabyyyy: How Tommy's taking some kind of meds this season? Could you do something where the mrs is pregnant but isn't getting much attention from Tommy so she gets prescribed something similar to help with her sadness or something and Tommy flips out when he sees that she's taking something like that when she's carrying his baby? 😘

Author Note: Just a little FYI there is subtle information that may or may not spoil a fact about s5 to readers (does that make sense?) lol love u guys so much sorry i haven't been posting :/ also - this is sad so beware

"Sometimes I dream of him. Sometimes it's of other men." My voice is soft and frail as I speak the words I've had looming in my mind for weeks.

The truth about drugs I've been taking, the truth about Thomas and the truth about myself.

"Go on, Mrs. Shelby." Doctor Alan Sweenie encourages me, the way he normally does. He listens, with a pen in his hand and a notepad balanced on one of his crossed knees. "This is a safe space."

My eyes meet his, a deep brown. He's a fine man, handsome, with a beard and lots of hair on top of his head. He's a doctor, a mighty good one at that. He listens, he understands and he provides me with medication. He rids me of my troubles, just like he promised he'd do.

I lick my lips, "The pills you've given me have helped. I don't wake up in the middle of the night to feel alone. I don't wake up in that darkness."

Doctor Sweenie watched me lick my lips. Watched with hunger as my tongue draped over my bottom lip, coating my soft plump lips.

"I dream of a better life." I nod, the idea of Doctor Sweenie and I had taken a toll my brain.

I've dreamt of him. Dreamt of his eyes so close to mine as we shared our first kiss. Dreamt of his large hands wrapping around my body. His tongue, his lips, his teeth. Marking me, claiming me. Calling me his. I dream of his cock, filling me up, I dream of myself bend over his desk as he takes me from behind.

I would say I feel terrible, but when a husband leaves his eyes wife for a business so corrupt and dark. You can't help but look at other men and wonder about them. Especially when you know they've wondered about you..

I look down at my skirt, my small belly shows, I've reached four months and that little pouch of mine has gotten bigger. Strangers have yet to notice, Dr. Sweenie knows, Thomas and his family. But no one else. I keep my baby hidden because of I am embarrassed to be carrying his child.

Something that Tom and I once looked forward to, quickly became a burden. I was being safe, for years after seeing the monster in Thomas.

I was being safe. Protected each time he fucker me, and if I ever missed a period, I would get on my knees and pray I wasn't carrying the devils baby. I guess I didn't pray hard enough, because now I bare his baby. The devils baby.

"You're getting emotional, y/n." Dr. Sweenie interrupts my thoughts and smiles with pity at me. He hands me a box of tissues, and I take it and thank him. I press the paper to my cheeks and see that I have been crying. Damn it.

He continues, "Do you think a better life is unattainable?"

I scoff, "Something they don't tell you when you marry a Shelby is, you get woven into the curse alongside 'em." I bring the tissue to my eyes and catch a tear, "You're stuck in the hell they've put you in. Destined to be alone. To live a life in safeness, like them."

He writes down something.

"But it wasn't always like this, Doctor. It's sweet at first, you think you can change someone." I chuckle, "And more pathetic, you think they'll change for you. But you're wrong," I look down, "Shelby's don't change for anyone. Doesn't matter the way you look, or the way you talk. They won't change for anyone or anything. Selfish is what it is. And when you think you're free-" I shake my head now, unable to say the truth.

• TOMMY SHELBY IMAGINES •On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara